My plan this Christmas. Anyone else planning something intimate and adventurous?

Hi!

(this is my first post here) I've been thinking about doing something a little bold this Christmas with my wife. We've been married for a few months, but together for many years. We're both in our late twenties. We've had a good, but sometimes 'safe' sex life. We both enjoy being kinky, and we both want our sex life to be kinkier. In the past we've played chastity games (I'm the wearer, she's the key holder) and many simple D/S games. We have one or two latex items (she has a dress that looks amazing, but covers much of her. It makes her feel a little dominant, but is a total pain to put on so she avoids it). We randomly drop into Dom/sub roles, sometimes I'll be dominant, sometimes she will be... I got the sense, and from talking to her know for sure, that while she enjoys the kinkier sex it doesn't come easily or naturally to her, and that she finds it hard to think up things to try...

...So here's what I'm planning. To tell the truth I'm a little nervous about it all back-firing.

On Christmas Eve, after a couple of glasses of wine, I'm going to lead her to the bedroom. I'll have prepared a few items in advance ;) I'm going to instruct her to not say a word. I'll do the talking, and that she needs to follow my instructions while I dress her and get her ready. We have a nice, soft blind fold that she'll wear so she can't see. Once naked (the slow, enjoyable undressing type of naked!) I'll start by sliding on her new (merry Christmas!) thigh-high black latex stockings (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26285), making sure to linger in her 'intimate' areas.. while i'm down there a little licking would be fun too. Once they're on i'll slip on her sexy heeled shoes, and after a little more petting and kissing we'll work on her new 'dress' (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19040). I've chosen this very deliberately; her other latex items make her feel a little dominant, but here I'd like her to feel open and exposed, like she's to be played with at any moment. She won't see how she looks, my hope is that her mind will start to piece it together... Particularly when her breasts poke out of the holes! Our paddle will be on hand to quickly shush any questions she may have!

Once dressed and buffed a little, but still blind folded, I'm going to give her a simple choice. We both want to improve our sex life, but her insecurity is getting in the way. So, the choice is simple; while standing behind her, playing with her exposed parts, I'm going to explain to her that I want to take charge in the bedroom all the way until the end of January. That while this agreement is in place, she cannot say no to anything sexual (I know her limits, I have no intention of pushing her, and we trust eachother). That while we're playing in the bedroom she must refer to me as Sir, and ask permission before climaxing. I'll explain to her that she will be allowed to cum at least once a week, but sometimes I'll leave her wanting until the following day. Finally I'll tell her that the goal is to have fun, try some new things, and remove the pressure from her that I know she's feeling.

Still blind-folded and still not permitted to speak, if she doesn't want to do this I'll ask her to shake her head from side to side. If she does want to go ahead I'm going to ask he to tilt her head backwards and open her mouth. Obviously hoping she tilts her head! I think she'll enjoy the thrill of this so far, so I'll be sure to give her a big, deep kiss and before she can say a word I have a ballgag ready for her. She's never worn a ballgag before, so I bought the training set from LH and will start with the smallest. Once gagged, and while being massaged between the legs, the next item for her is a soft-jelly black butt plug. A nice, slow insertion and some good dirty talk. Next up is a pair of black leather wrist cuffs we own, that are connected by a six inch chain... Arms held around her back, giving her permission to feel the visitor in her behind.

Finally, and this is the bit I'm particularly nervous about... I've bought two temporary tattoos. She's very smooth down there, and the latex dress I've bought (linked above) should keep her exposed... So the final part of her outfit and the bit that I hope will really cement the month long game is to 'tattoo' where her pubic hair would be. One of the tattoos is a fancy black winged heart... The other, which is the one that may win the day or fail miserably, reads 'Slave'. Which one I use will depend on the night I guess :S If all goes to plan, my wife will be dressed in black latex stockings, heels, a Dress with her magnificent exposed breasts, gagged, cuffed, plugged, 'tattooed' and hopefully horny as hell... at that point I'll remove the blindfold in front of the tall dressing mirror... And then the fun can really begin :)

So, that's my plan for this christmas's sexy event. I'm a little nervious about it, it's a little more 'serious' in tone than some of the things we've done in the past and I can't shake the feeling that it's going to go wrong, but I think it's worth a shot. My wife is quite shy, but very loving and we have a trust that time has built.

I posted this because writing sexy stuff down is always fun, secondly to say hi (Hi!) and thirdly to see if anyone else out there is planning something special this christmas. Or and fourthly to see if everyone who reads this thinks it's a huge missfire ;)

Cheers!

Really cute idea! Good luck! xx

This sounds like fun, but I would say that if you have agreed that she cant say no to anything, you probably should have a safeword just incase, especially as this is quite new to you.

Have a good time expliring this xmas :)

Hx

Thanks maltedmilk!

Hi Hazy, Thanks, and yeah I completely agree that a safe word is a must. We have one we've used in the past, so we'll make that a thing for our january exploration.

Kinda excited :)

WOW sound so hot and very nice indeed x

Ok, I'm a little turned on reading that.. lucky woman!

Oh wow that does sound amazing!

I'm planning on telling my boyfriend that I love him this christmas. Pretty adventurous and intimate.... mainly scary!!

Aww, thanks all.

It's good to know it sounds like great fun to others. You know when you think something up, and it takes a little courage to go through with it, there's always that nagging doubt in the back of your mind...

dotdashdot wrote:

I'm planning on telling my boyfriend that I love him this christmas. Pretty adventurous and intimate.... mainly scary!!

Very adventurous indeed! Don't be scared though (easier said than done, I know). Most men like to hear it too... and you must think he's atleast half decent to say it ;)

I am going to have a lot of family visiting this Christmas, so I won't do anything adventurous. Your planned your setup very carefully. Good luck; I hope that your wife and you have a lot of fun!

KinkyFuckery wrote:

WOW sound so hot and very nice indeed x

i agree very much i hope she has so much fun x

Good luck Dastity and dotdashdot with your plans! And everyone else who has related plans as well.

I have nothing special planned - chance would be nice.

Well our daughter is home for Christmas so not much point in planning anything, she always was the worlds most effective contraceptive.

Just read Dastity's Christmas idea and boy do I wish my hubby was here right now!

jimm88 wrote:

Ok, I'm a little turned on reading that.. lucky woman!

This... Vaaary lucky woman

Georgina71 wrote:

I am going to have a lot of family visiting this Christmas, so I won't do anything adventurous. Your planned your setup very carefully. Good luck; I hope that your wife and you have a lot of fun!

Family at christmas is always nice though... and besides, there's always new year to be a little extra naughty!

Jilly wrote:

Just read Dastity's Christmas idea and boy do I wish my hubby was here right now!

Argg, sorry! Just hold on to those thoughts. Squirrel them away for later ;)

Best. Christmas. Ever.

Glad this worked out... going to try this!

Did it all go to plan ?

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Did it all go to plan ?

Yeah, pretty much as planned. She looked incredible. Didn't really like the gag though, which is fine, we fitted it loosely so she could push it out if needed.

I did vary/pad it a little; I made some cards with numbered instructions on them (one instruction per card, complete a single card before reading the next one: take the bath i've run, shave her pubic hair, fix her hair how I like it, deep red lipstick, etc etc). She was fairly aroused before we'd started. The final instruction was to knock on the bedroom door and wait to be invited in. I met her with a blindfold :)

She also agreed to my 'terms', so for the next five weeks i'm in charge. My OH has always enjoyed a little randomness in our sex life, so her other present which she opened once dressed, very horny and she'd agreed to my terms was a dice. Every morning she gets to pick a number and roll the dice; if the dice matches the number she chooses she is allowed to cum that day (at a time and in a manner of my choosing). So far the dice hasn't been kind. This morning was particularly fun; inspired by the LH "How horny are you?" thread, I asked her for a number between 1 and 10, then handed her a vibrator with the instruction to bring her self to a 9, and then hand it back and get dressed.

But yeah, it's a lot of fun. 2012 has been a long and difficult year for both of us... this is just what we needed.