My Reviews

by @LRLRL, 1/20/22
Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 inch

1st Glass Dildo, Great addition to toybox

Was excited to get this when it was a Black Friday special - shipping was prompt and discreet, yadda yadda… Came with a velvety storage back which is always appreciated.

First impression was how high quality it felt: it’s got a really decent weight to it, the glass is smoothly finished with no rough spots or imperfections. There’s a Lovehoney logo on the last bead of the wider end, which is can be helpful if using on a partner to help keep the curve the right direction.

We’ve enjoyed using this several times while I (M) perform oral on my wife (F). The very first time she was concerned about it being cold, so I warmed it up under hot water and she really enjoyed the feel of the beads in and out during use. Since then, we’ve also used it several times where going in cold added the element of sensation play and she loved that in spite of herself (she’s a warm and sunny kinda gal, her showers usually set of the smoke alarms…). With a little lube, it goes in slick and can warm up really fast. The largest bead at the end is great to hold onto while I’m going down, and like I said making note of which side the logo should be facing on that bead means I can keep it pointing the right way, rather than letting it twist and poke in unwanted places!

Wifey doesn’t care for a lot of direct g-spot stimulation, so we weren’t sure how the curve would play for her, but it has not been objectionable with the smaller of the ends inserted. She has not enjoyed the larger end being inside - she described it as just being unpleasantly direct/forceful with the broad weight of the largest bead right there. If you like g-spot play, that could be a positive for you, and if not you can stick with the smaller end, or keep it shallow and give the attention of all that beaded goodness to your entry nerve endings.

Excited to give this a try anally as well (on myself), but haven’t taken it for that spin yet. The glass nature of this toy means a quick hand-wash with soap and water, than into the dishwasher for the full sanitary wash and it can be used here, there, and everywhere. I’ll write an updated review for sure when we cross that bridge.

This would be a great first glass toy for anyone to try!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Great weight, smooth finish, temperature play, large beads you can really feel. Storage bag included

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Line: Great first glass toy!

11 Likes