My wife made me dress up.

Before i start I will say I am a totally straight guy who loves his wife and only gets turned on by women!!! The other night my wife said was going to be in complete control and handed me a box and told me to go and get ready. When I opened it it was some stockings and a pair of high heels in my size. At first I was shocked but I thought I'd give it a go and I must admit it was a massive turn on once I'd put them on. My wife said it was a massive turn on for her as well. It was the idea of how weird and tattoo it all seemed. I would recommend any male out there who is comfortable with there sexuality to give it a try and surprise there partner. That night ended up being some of the best sex we had ever had.

Well, it takes more than a male being comfortable with his sexuality to get a kick from this...the other partner kind of needs to be into it too :p

Glad you found something new and exciting :)

we often both wear it. can be fun. doesnt hurt anyone so go for it

Did stockings and panties for her as a surprise wow she loved it. Hmmm have to do that again been a while

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Well, it takes more than a male being comfortable with his sexuality to get a kick from this...the other partner kind of needs to be into it too :p

That's great that you've found something you both enjoyed, but I really wouldn't recommend 'surprising' your partner with it. Just because the man in comfortable with it doesn't mean the other person would be - I would hate it if a boyfriend 'surprised' me with this! Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but if you want to try anything that's considred taboo, I wouldn't recommend just springing it on an unsuspecting partner and expecting them to love it.

Glad you both enjoyed x

Glad you both like and also good on you for giving it a go. You don't try you'll never know if you'll like it (although obviously there's exceptions lol)

your next big surprise is when she pegs you, like you say go with the flow. you never know

Glad have found something new to try and you can build on that too.we dress up a lot for sexy sessions other half love me in stockings and heels just started out now with full make up we did both question our sexuality at first as both straight but after a good lond and open chat we both decided we like what we was doing and are comfortable with it.

Not something we have tried but glad you enjoyed it.

My OH has been dropping hints to that effect, too. Not sure if she's joking or not. Generally I'm up for us both wearing nylons but make up and frillies would be across the line for me. We'll see where it goes... :)

Glad you both found something new and really enjoy it. Nothing like the feeling of trying something new and exciting and asking yourselves: "why did we not do this before?"

Me and the OH have had some fantastic sessions whist we're both dressed in stockings and sexy underwear, one of my biggest turn on when we're going out for the evening is to sometime, but not always because I like to keep her guessing, is to slip into some stockings and sexy underwear etc and wear my male clothes on top, drives her crazy when I tease her on our nights out

Hi there well good for you and I also think you are lucky to have someone to share it with.

I absolutely love dressing up for fun but my wife is not remotely interested in anything but the boring old norm. How did I get here after my first wife was a boring selfish and nasty person? So much abuse from her after I tried to introduce a bit of crossdressing fun. I only tried a pair of knickers on!! It takes two to tango as they say but I can have a lot of fun on my own X

Good for you! I am glad you experimented in a supportive environment and found something you love. I usually just dress up for fun myself, havent suprised the girlfriend yet, because I am a little shy with it, but we have discussed it and she wants it to be on the cards in the future. It is a great comfort to know that you are accepted