My wife’s crush

My wife is very feminine and flirtatious… not disrespectfully… and I love it

I think she used to get offended when I mentioned that she was a flirt because her ex used to use it against her …

Anyway recently during a naughty weekend away I asked her if she’d thought about anyone but me when she was wanking recently … her smile told me yes…

I persuaded her to tell me who it was … it was a work colleague… he had flirted with her at her old job and now they worked together occasionally and had been on business together … she had avoided him at the Xmas do for fear of the flirtation being obvious

I googled him … handsome guy …

After dinner … in bed … I told her that I’d seen a picture of him … and told her that it turned me on … she asked if I’d like to imagine what he would do to her :. I did… I told her what he would do … as I brought her to climax with my fingers …

This is a v hot thought … anyone else like to know who their partner knocks one out too?

7 Likes

It’s a common interest, but, nope, not for me. Little too jealous. Wanting my wife to experience mind blowing Os and having a great time together is impt to me, so use of toys or other visual stimulation is ok. But that’s too far for both os us anyways.

2 Likes

Feeling like it is everyone else but me lately…

3 Likes

Nope, doesn’t do it for me in the slightest. In fact I’d probably have to track them down and kill them, I am quite jealous. Not in a weird controlling way, i just couldn’t stand the idea of her liking someone else.

I am sure we have all thought about other people now and then, I just don’t need to know about it that’s all.

1 Like

Inside my family/partner circle, I like sharing. Outside our circle… definitely not. I don’t even want to think about my partners looking outside our den. I’m not naturally aggressive, but that thought makes me snarl.

1 Like

You’ve not had particularly positive responses so far but I completely understand the appeal of this scenario.

In the early years of my relationship I would have felt insecure and jealous if my wife had a crush but now at this stage in our relationship I would find it intriguing and quite hot if she has one she told me about.

Interestingly she’s had couple of people with crush on her recently but neither of them were particularly attractive to her. Would love it if someone she found desirable had a crush on her with her flirting and encouraging it and I’d love to hear all about it.

3 Likes

The insecurity in this thread is almost palpable.

1 Like

When I was much , much younger I was a jealous type . Now I find that several times we have described fantasies or memories we used for masterbation and it gets the other hornier . Only one thing she did that she does not have a memory of , but some friends evidently described what she did really drunk and I am dying to hear it . One that she liked I had in my spank bank for some time was a single flight attendant friend of ours who was tall and blond . Several times my wife looked right at me and said " She need a good hard cock " . We all drank and laid in the sun wearing very little often and I kept thinking she wanted me to fuck our friend . It never happened , but fueled many a self gratification . I will keep bugging her to tell me what she did long ago . BTW , before we were married .

1 Like

Absolutely yes! It’s only natural that you both are attracted to and think of others, not everyone’s dynamic but I personally love this.

She is quite open about who her fantasy crushes are and we have had some very fun nights talking about things she has done with her ex.