Names for your OH sexy bits(*) =D

Fluffbags wrote:

Pmsl. I am giggling.

These words must be BURNED in a fire! lol

I noticed the "female" words were really derogatory to the vagina (Guts? Wound? Pit? Tunnel?) while I also noticed the male ones were bigging up the peen! (Sword, truncheon, bayonet...ohh check out my lovely WEAPON!)

I think you should now list some nice, sexy words for the vagina....to balance it out like.

One point for every nice word!

*Cackles*

Lady Garden

Just for fluffbags: Petals of a rose, venus cock trap, Fluffy flue, Foo Foo, Willy warmer, Pink Butterfly. Crimson core, spunk bucket, Nose bag, Knob polisher, Slippery slope, Slush Puppy, Quim

Meat socket, Pink puddle, Eve's Edifice, Succulent slit, Silk slash. Herbies Bonnet

Oh dear I think I may only get 4 points

In a hideously sexist moment I referred to OH's breasts as 'The Girls'....it seems to have stuck and she now refers to them in the same manner.

My OH calls ny boobs yum and yummier lol

Don't really call his penis anything, sometimes mr penis lol

S

Does no one have actual names for their bits?

I was thinking of Philip and Elizabeth, but republicans might prefer Fidel and Evita.

mine is a "baby porcupine"- the first time i shaved it and it started growingback i said it was like a baby porcupine and the name just sort of stuck.

likewise his is " mole" - the way the forscin covers the head when its flasid sort of remind me of a moles nose his balls are "mole's beanbags" cos of the way it looks if you sort of sit his cock on them.

if we drop the silly names itscunt and cock .

Gentle giant wrote:

Just for fluffbags: Petals of a rose, venus cock trap, Fluffy flue, Foo Foo, Willy warmer, Pink Butterfly. Crimson core, spunk bucket, Nose bag, Knob polisher, Slippery slope, Slush Puppy, Quim

Meat socket, Pink puddle, Eve's Edifice, Succulent slit, Silk slash. Herbies Bonnet

It started so well!.......anddddd then went downhill pmsl x

Fluffbags wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

It started so well!.......anddddd then went downhill pmsl x

Yes yes but what did I score and there are plenty more if you like