Names

What do you like to call your most private areas, or in some cases not so private, more soft play areas? Could be a pet name or just what you like to call it.

1 Like

I knew a girl once who called her front bit foo foo. It is just a coincidence I promise you, I know for a fact it is.
I was just pleased to hear that term mentioned once again.

I have never given my bit a name. Big man, little man, satisfying man, little soldier/big soldier non helmet headed soldier ect lol. Nah never gave it a name, its just my willy nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

We don’t have any pet names for them

Also no pet names with us.

Pussy and cock

2 Likes

Absolutely hate pet names for genitals and (secondary sex characters) personally. Nothing wrong with the words vagina, vulva, pussy, penis, cock, dick etc. Plenty of variety for all situations without using vague or coy language. I think it’s good to be upfront about about sex and bodies and language is a big part of that.

1 Like

No names for us either

Just fanny and cock

Couldn’t agree with this more. :raised_hands:t2:

I like directness and confidence. I want a ‘cock in my pussy’ not a ‘winky in my doofer’ and I like ‘fucking’ not ‘sexy time’ :smirk::smile:

9 Likes

Wife used to call my lesser spotted trouser trout “tiny”. It’s not ironic, honestly :joy:

1 Like

Was just wondering, my wife calls it her foof, but during sex is her pussy or the c word, depends what I am doing at the time, and for me it’s a dick or cock, needs to be stronger words when talking dirty also. I can’t imagine in the middle of passion dating, “I want to slide my winky into your moist foof and you strangle it until it spits.”

2 Likes

We call them him and her and then the twins x

Generally for the OH it’s puss or c**t, which we both use.
If I want to wind her up, it’ll be vag - she hates that!
For me I refer to mine specifically as the wee fella, 3rd person, he’s not that big and has a mind of his own. There are times he does my thinking for me, so quite appropriate.
OH calls it cock or prick, maybe, or perhaps it’s just me she’s talking to :slight_smile: As a general both use prick and cock a lot.

Foof and cock!

See my wife called it foof. But that’s for everyday things, if that makes sense. But when we are intimate she dies refer it to her pussy, I guess it sounds more illicit and naughty. As for me it’s a dick or cock. And when around the kids(our kids) it’s a winky lol.

1 Like

My late wife and I never had any truck with euphemistic terms for our bits - we called 'em what they were - but she liked to treat my penis as if it had its own personality: a character with a mind of his own …so much so that she named him “Wills” and would talk to him like he was her pet. :grin:

2 Likes

:scream::rofl:

1 Like

It depends!

In every day chat or talking to the kids about body parts etc it’s penis and vag/vagina.

When getting wound up or dirty talk with hubby it’s pussy and cock

1 Like

Same with us.
Unless we’re in the act (or soon to be :wink:) we usually just use the more technical terms. It just seems more appropriate that way.

One we will never use is the “c” word. Here in the US it is considered especially vulgar and is usually used as a defamatory word for an especially obnoxious b!#ch of a woman. We just hate the way it sounds.

Mostly call them Dick, Pussy and Vagina. OH is very turned off by pet names for genitalia :laughing:
Doesn’t matter to me either way really.

Same here pussy and cock will do for us