Names for your OH sexy bits(*) =D

In another thread a lady called her mans bits twig and berries, this did make me laugh. What do you

like to call your OH's or threir's for you or your own come to think of it.?

We don't name them or refer to them as anything in particular beyond the ordinary stuff you could imagine. My partner once tried to refer to my bits as Bernadette but I totally nipped that in the bud

MissChar wrote:

We don't name them or refer to them as anything in particular beyond the ordinary stuff you could imagine. My partner once tried to refer to my bits as Bernadette but I totally nipped that in the bud

This made me chuckle ;p !

I call mine my vag, vagina, foof, cunt (whilst dirty talking to my oh) va-jay-jay (lol) or if I want to disturb my oh I call it "beef curtains" lmao
I call his his willy, cock, penis, throbbing member (to make him laugh) or as a jokey nickname I call it mjölnir (thor's hammer) because of the mighty hammering its about to give me/other hammer joke hehe

Haha :) as a side note, my partner also said that when I'm not turned on the 'voice' of my bits is Judge Judy, and when I am turned on, its the voice of Khia (my neck, my back, lick my...etc) haha. So true.

There are a lot of answers to this question here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/629004-what-do-u-and-ur-ohs-call-ur-private-bits/

Some are pretty funny :D

Ah darnit! How could you GG?! :P
Outside of bedroom activities, it's normally vagina, foo foo, fru fru, lady garden, or if I wish to be crude it'll be coin purse, meat flaps, or for comedic purposes, Davey Jones' Locker, because of all the "seamen" who die there! (Ba dum, tsh!) Also for one time when trying to put off a guy who was hitting on me, I said it was like a box of cow tongues, or a theatre curtain.

As for my partner, theres the usual willy, winky, penis, wangdoodle, twig and berries, johnson, the list is endless!

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

Ah darnit! How could you GG?! :P
Outside of bedroom activities, it's normally vagina, foo foo, fru fru, lady garden, or if I wish to be crude it'll be coin purse, meat flaps, or for comedic purposes, Davey Jones' Locker, because of all the "seamen" who die there! (Ba dum, tsh!) Also for one time when trying to put off a guy who was hitting on me, I said it was like a box of cow tongues, or a theatre curtain.

As for my partner, theres the usual willy, winky, penis, wangdoodle, twig and berries, johnson, the list is endless!

You gave me te idea.

Our most common ones are, noonoo, pussy, c*nt (hate that), Weiner, Dick, Cock or Weenut x

fanny cunt cock knob prick

No out of the ordinary name hers... Although some of the others made me giggles :D

Here***

Having started i should add a few;

Pink patch, Woo woo, Puntang, Honey pot, Sarlag pit, Love tunnel, Bearded clam, Klunge,

Man in boat, Moses parts the waves, Pasty, Rose Bud, Warm Blancmange, Pussy, Fanny, Pearl purse, C**t.. Axe mans wound. Font of pleasure. Well of guts. Minge. Felt mine.

Thats enough lady parts now for the Boy's

Schlong, Cock, Knob , Dick, Clam Cleaver, Pork sword , Beef bayonet, Pussy poker, Mine Shaft,

Trouser snake, Toggle & two, Nuts & bolts, Meat & 2 veg. Love truncheon. Pecker. and Finally

One Eyed, crimson veined, purple headed, fur mounted ,custard chucking bearded clam cleaver.

I don't have any special names for mine, and partners don't tend to use anything special either. I did hvae an ex who called my clit 'jelly bean' though.

Nip and knock for her boobs

My ex used to call my boobs bertie and basil and I called his bits Winkerbell lol!

Gentle giant wrote:

Pink patch, Woo woo, Puntang, Honey pot, Sarlag pit, Love tunnel, Bearded clam, Klunge,

Man in boat, Moses parts the waves, Pasty, Rose Bud, Warm Blancmange, Pussy, Fanny, Pearl purse, C**t.. Axe mans wound. Font of pleasure. Well of guts. Minge. Felt mine.

Schlong, Cock, Knob , Dick, Clam Cleaver, Pork sword , Beef bayonet, Pussy poker, Mine Shaft,

Trouser snake, Toggle & two, Nuts & bolts, Meat & 2 veg. Love truncheon. Pecker. and Finally

One Eyed, crimson veined, purple headed, fur mounted ,custard chucking bearded clam cleaver.

If anyone ever used 90% of these words with me...my legs would clamp shut and my vagina would shrink into my body, horrified. lol

Well of guts? Oh dear! (Cringe)....custard chucking what now? lol

Cornish89 wrote:

I call mine my vag, vagina, foof, cunt (whilst dirty talking to my oh) va-jay-jay (lol) or if I want to disturb my oh I call it "beef curtains" lmao
I call his his willy, cock, penis, throbbing member (to make him laugh) or as a jokey nickname I call it mjölnir (thor's hammer) because of the mighty hammering its about to give me/other hammer joke hehe

This really made me smile!!! mjölnir thor's hammer is brilliant!!! I call my oh's just big hard cock!! I call mine pussy especially when talking dirty on phone/skype etc to my oh and foof when talking to my friends!! lol I think this is one lots of women use to each other!! lol He calls mine pussy and I love it!! hehe

Fluffbags wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

If anyone ever used 90% of these words with me...my legs would clamp shut and my vagina would shrink into my body, horrified. lol

Sorry FB wasnt meant to offend. But I have to say you made me lol. These are not what I use have just heard them over years. I wont post any more these were just the start. Iam actually laughing whilst trying to type. Me its plain old pussy and cock. How ever I have chucked some custard in my time

Gentle giant wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Sorry FB wasnt meant to offend. But I have to say you made me lol. These are not what I use have just heard them over years. I wont post any more these were just the start. Iam actually laughing whilst trying to type. Me its plain old pussy and cock. How ever I have chucked some custard in my time

Pmsl. I am giggling.

These words must be BURNED in a fire! lol

I noticed the "female" words were really derogatory to the vagina (Guts? Wound? Pit? Tunnel?) while I also noticed the male ones were bigging up the peen! (Sword, truncheon, bayonet...ohh check out my lovely WEAPON!)

I think you should now list some nice, sexy words for the vagina....to balance it out like.

One point for every nice word!

*Cackles*