Names

What do people call their private bits,when talking dirty,that dont sound too off putting.

1 Like

I think for us it’s gotta be “pussy” and “cock”

4 Likes

I say ‘my cock’ and he says ‘my hoochie’.

1 Like

The same for us.

2 Likes

Yes i was thinking the same that cock and pussy are the best,and dont sound stupid or degrading.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Most of the time the same old boring cock and pussy , but depending on our mood we have quite a selection . Before my vasectomy around 1987 I referred to my manhood as “The Staff of Life” , and after “My Sport Stick” . then a few more like Willie , dangly bits ( including balls ) , or mostly for comic relief penis . For her pussy depending on mood , Love connection and several when she and I are feeling a bit naughty that might be offensive to many . Oh and George and Martha , LOL .

2 Likes

I’m in a bit of a quandary here as my man has his cock and I love that my I’m fussy as I don’t like a lot of words such as cu#t or pussy or crack or muff or fanny

I call it my vagina but that is boring

I cannot call it childish names either - I’m no kid

I

3 Likes

Pussy, cock for us, if I’m
Working on cam, it’s pussy, cock, c**t, dick etc

2 Likes

Know what you mean.

same, my dick and her pussy

Yeah pussy for me cock for him but when I write I use dick and penis as well. Sometimes I get creative and go with words like shlong lol

1 Like

People sometimes laugh at me cause I’m such a child in calling them willy and Fanny or a muff muff!

Muff muff :rofl:

For us its Pussy, fanny, Cock and Dick

Yes!! I’m not sure where i ended up getting that one from but usually if I’ve not trimmed gown there for a while I end up say my muff muff needs some pruning! :sweat_smile:

Though it might seem very cliche and not everybody likes the word, I often use the p word, though while in a relationship with my ex, he and I had pet names for our Privates, neither were sexy or dirty but it let us speak about naughty things in public without letting the people around us know so what we were talking about, :joy:

1 Like

It’s cock and pussy for me :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dick, cock, Pussy and ass pussy. For me and OH ass pussy is a reference is an inside joke referencing that I often prefer anal sex to PIV

Pussy and cock every time x.

2 Likes

In the USA they use Fanny as we would use Bum.
They also use toosh, which i think is a nice alternative to Pussy… if that helps.?