NAS sex

well, of all the things i've posted on here, its this that makes me feel like the slag.....

i have, and would continue to have NSA (relationships permitting). I think its a great oppotnutiy to try new stuff and I like the thrill of not knowing what you're about to get. I think it'd be hard with an ex as the feelings (for me) would get in the way and i think it is the lack of " long term relationship" emotions that make it appealing for me. There are still emotions involved still (theres the sexual ones and the "is this a friendship or a one night" plus respect -usually!- and in some cases there is friendship love), so its not always the clear cut transaction that people can assume! Very little in life have true no strings!

I'd like to think that i'm not the girl in MDs mind and am relatively discreet........

Nexas wrote:

mamamia wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Just be careful. The last thing you need is for one of you to fall for the other one and not have the feelings reciprocated.

we ve been in touch again and are going to meet up - theres a history between us which is going to make this very interesting!!! but its something both of us feel we have to do..................................

Fair enough and that's understandable! Just don't get hurt :-p

jav: I wouldn't say they're a taboo, but for me personally I don't think I could sleep with a stranger. NSA means it can be with a friend or with someone you trust. ONS on the other hand is with a random person. For me, that's a big difference but for many it won't be.

at least this way i trust this man - he was the first one i experimented with and explored sexually with - and through chatting the last month we both like the same type of sex..........

I think it's ok. It's harder to do many kinky things like bondage when you can't really trust the other person becuase you only know them for sex.

For me there is a vast difference between NSA and fb sex. This all occured many years ago.

Let me explain:

NSA always meant a one or two night stand ,or see you when I get back from Uni or in 3 months or maybe never. If they can't handle that and you want sex, it can't be with them.

Fb sex has one major string attached, that is we both want sex but nothing else ( much ) but we do both want to see each other again for sex ..

Yes it is difficult. I would never have tried anything kinky on an NSA, that is all about trust and it is rare you can fully trust someone after meeting them once or twice. Bondage and other trust based acts such as role play need full trust. Not only that you will take part but more importantly both sides are willing to say No and listen to No if the other side isn't interested

Fb sex ,well if you are getting attached to your partner you have a choice, end it or make your feeling known and risk them ending it or taking it to the next level.

It has nothing to do with being the local bike, I've always loved sex , if I was on my own apart from having sex with myself ( which I enjoy very much btw ) what else was I to do !.