NAS sex

this is something that interests me, especially whilst im getting 'back out there'.

im also finding sex chat very very interesting!!!

just wondered what others thought about this out of curiosity..................... xxx

I think mamamia probably means NSA instead of NAS

that's what I was thinking too. would make more sense.

i am confused.com lol

I have no idea what NSA or NAS sex is, anyone care to explain?

No Strings Attatched

sex with no commitment really

dai x

Aw Thanks Dai and Nexus understanding now

NSA can be fun as long as it is NSA. My partner and I have dabbled in the world of swinging which centres round NSA sex and we found it was loads of fun.

ive had the opportunity to do NSA but it was at a time where i was very vunerable and would have ended up falling for the person.

its just my opinion but i doubt many people could do NSA. to me sex is very intamate and you need a level of trust that wouldnt probably be there unless there was some emotion and conection between people ( for me personally, not saying it is like it for everyone)

NSA is a pretty quick way to get the rep of the local bike. If you want a lot of cock & not alot of follow up phone calls, Friday night in town is your best bet. A reputation is earnt in a heartbeat, it may never be lost. As the saying goes, don't piss where you draw your water!

ooops yes i got my letters mixed up!!!!

well that certainly opened an interesting debate didnt it for peoples perspectives on the topic.

ive never had sex outside of two long term committed relationships, and i must admit i do not see myself having the one night stand/nsa kind of sex. my recently ex husband engaged in it alot and doesnt knock it but if im honest with myself it isnt me!!!

for me sex is intimate and emotional and i need to trust the other person.

but thanks for all your opinions xx

I too have always found it hard to seperate emotions from sex, I dont think I'd be able to do it

xxx

would be interesting to give it a go though - otherwise how do we know if we like things if we dont try at least once!!

welshdai wrote:

No Strings Attatched External Media

sex with no commitment really External Media

Oh you're a fountain of knowledge!

Had no idea myself what that meant, but now I know!

Its something I have done in the past, but not something i'm interested in now

PPB

x

i dont think i could do the one night stand thing but a friend with benefits who knows!!

and nexus can i just say i find your profile pic very appealing!!!

Friend with benefits. I tried that once- didn't think it worked lol

PPB

x

Nexas wrote:

I don't think the friend with benefits thing could work forever unless you're both 100% sure it's just sex.

Thank you mamamia! It's much better than my last one which was just my face LOL

which is what me and another ex are trying to work out at the minute via chatting!!! we had a 7 year rel'ship which ended in 1997 but neither of us know if we can deal with the head fuck (oops sorry) that will come with it and the hurt!

but at the same time we are sooo curious about where it will go and the fact that sexually we were so compatiable - its wether it can stay 100% sex!!!!

so whats the difference between NSA/NAS and a one night stand then which is frowned upon so much seems like same sh1t different day to me but one night stands are such a taboo??

Mucky Duck wrote:

NSA is a pretty quick way to get the rep of the local bike. If you want a lot of cock & not alot of follow up phone calls, Friday night in town is your best bet. A reputation is earnt in a heartbeat, it may never be lost. As the saying goes, don't piss where you draw your water!

This is the age of the internet, mate. Plenty of places online where you can arrange this sort of thing discretely.

Nexas wrote:

Just be careful. The last thing you need is for one of you to fall for the other one and not have the feelings reciprocated.

we ve been in touch again and are going to meet up - theres a history between us which is going to make this very interesting!!! but its something both of us feel we have to do..................................