National days

This thread is hilarious. Happy bunsen burner day everyone! How will you be celebrating the occasion?

Always did enjoy it when it come to the lesson when we used Bunsen burners.

Bondagegod you're obviously a more natural Firestarter than me. x

From what I remember the boys did always enjoy it more than the girls.

🙀 you didn't just say that!!!

Well, I don't have a bunsen burner.... Will bondage candles be a suitable tribute?

Obviously been a long time since I was at school so might just be my memory.

Sorry if i offend you CLTSTU.

All forgiven but try not to be sexist next time. 😉

Thank you CLTSTU. I didn't mean it as sexiest but can see why it come across that way.

Obviously today national day is April Fools Day. Have a good one and have fun.

ah yes April Fools... 

I have started a little topic on this and hope it gives us all a little giggle 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1423688-it-is-april-fools/

Today national day is a good one it's peanut butter and jelly day.

Well then I hope all those of you minus nut allergies enjoy a pb&j sandwich today! 😂

Today is also the world's autism awareness day ! :)

Does anyone know if there is a national masterbation day?

mamz wrote:

mamz wrote:

Celebrated national autism awareness day, with my amazing brother. This national day is very close to my heart ❤xx
1 Like

Fun Louise may is national masturbation month, celebrated from rhe 7th - 28th of may
that's right we get a whole month of masturbating fun (well almost a month 😄✊👆❤xx

slinky binky wrote:

mamz wrote:

Celebrated national autism awareness day, with my amazing brother. This national day is very close to my heart ❤xx

Every day that is about ending stigmatisation and raising awareness is a day that is close to my heart <3 Espacially when it's about a medical condition 

mamz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

mamz wrote:

Every day that is about ending stigmatisation and raising awareness is a day that is close to my heart <3 Espacially when it's about a medical condition

+1 well said, couldn't of put it better myself hunni ❤ I couldn't agree more, it hurts me so much seeing people persecuted. I do wish that everyone shared your attitude mamz. I certainly do and many others , it's ashame everyone doesn't share the same opinion ❤xx