National pet day.

Today is national pet day. I asked on the national day post I asked what pets do you all own. Like mysteron pointed out we don't want the post to go off topic. So I started this thread for people to add what animal you own.

I own a black and white cat.

Two cats and two ponies. Love animals :)

Tabby cat. Would love a dog too!

I have 3 cats, 2 dogs and 2 budgies and some tropical fish. 😊

We have a toitoise coloured female cat , one Russian Female Hamster and a Syrian male Hamster.

Sometimes my Mrs becomes my pet slave for the evening as I do hers if we have to serve a forfeit for losing at a game. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

A black pug, who you can see in my picture :D

A orange/white cocker spaniel, a black/white cat, 2 rabbits and 36 Guinea pigs !

I have 3 cats , although only one lives with me and 2 with my ex. I still see them though 

And I will also include my mum's jack russell as he is a family pet- well my mum's baby ! 

DavidB1986 wrote:

A black pug, who you can see in my picture :D

Soo jealous! I don't have any pets as kids keep me too busy. I am absolutely going to have a pug when they are grown up though.

I have one orange cat :)

I haven't had any for a long time. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) Though I grew up in a zoo. And I don't mean that literally. 2 dogs; countless cats, rabbits, and rats; a snake; a gecko; a tarantula; a budgie... 2 brothers...

I love animals in general (and to have a horse would be a lifelong dream come true), but at the moment I would really like a rabbit (like the Watership Down kind, not the Lovehoney kind) and/or some coldwater fish. Maybe a song bird like a canary or a companion bird like a parrot or (another dream) a crow or raven.

I have a gorgeous grey tiger cat and a huge Tom cat!

I have a black lab cross and an orange tabby :) and currently in the process for getting some chickens :) x

I have one husky x Gsd and two huskies and a reagents parrot.

Just 2 cats at the moment.

I have a four month old fawn pug. :)

Good range of pets there that people own. 36 Guinea pigs terri JJ. Where do you keep them all?

We have one dog he's a Staffordshire bull terrier. And I have around 35 virtual cats.

A brown/white 6mth old Jack Russell pup 🐶❤

1cat, 1 dog, 1 horse