Cats? The feline type,

We have two house cats and a boarder collie I wasn't a pet person until we adopted the cats now I'm in love with the little kitties though they're fickle little things even after 4 years, how many other people are cat people?

I'm an animal lover in general, but cats are my favourites. I have one sat next to me as I type!

I love cats! Always had them around ever since I was a small child! I also love dogs though, always had them around too! Its a myth cats and dogs can't get on, my dog used to stand perfectly still while the cat rubed her face all around the dogs legs. It was really cute :)

Yes I love cats!!

No cats in my life atm though :(

Certifiable cat lady. Got my boy 18 months ago as a kitten after coming out of a 12 year relationship. He changed my life. Love him and he's weird and wonderful ways even if he does steal my tickler and village my best blankets.
If I'm feeling low or fed up with my arthritis he always cheers me up.

Definitely a cat person and own one cat.

:(

You guys are making me miss my parent's cats. I grew up with pets, and would love to have a cat or dog in my life right now but the landlord has a strict no pets policy.

Here is a post I started last year for national pet day.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1429742-national-pet-day/

Or a animal lovers thread

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1165945-any-animal-lovers-on-here/

I have a cat! I love cats, contemplating getting a second one for my fur baby to play with and for me to cuddle and play with :)

I used to hate cats, and now I have two :P

When my bf and I moved together, I had to live with his cat too, and now she's my baby, and he's convinced me to adopt another cat and I love them both :)

It seems I've turned into a cat person :P

We've had cats the entire 26 years of our marriage but sadly our last old lady was put to sleep late last year.......I really miss her. Location wise it's too dangerous to get anymore just yet. We !I've in a small, quite village but on the road that goes straight through. Our previous 2 cats have both been killed on this road and it's too upsetting to have it happen again xx

I was a dog person until I had cats! Loved my cats but they were little brats, miss them though 😿

Well my name is captainmeow... :P I'm unfortunately allergic to them, but they're so much fun!

Got our cats some years ago to help my wife with her depression sadly had to have two of them put to sleep last year. were now left with one cantankerous old mog, but we still love her (O.M.G. I just had a Bagpuss moment)

Terri JJ - My heart goes out to you, we also live next to a busy main road but the RSPCA advised us if we got the cats as kittens and kept them as indoor cats they would be fine as long as they had plenty to keep them occupied

I really like cats! I like all sorts of animals having lived in the country where we had quite a few, brought up with a dog in the family and I have a pet leopard gecko. Family members have cats and I always look for them when I visit especially when it's the relatives with two ginger brother toms as they are so adorable and one has such a cute purr when he's happy to see you which is a lot of the time!

Had a fair few kitties in my life, one of whom I hand reared from before his eyes were even open and one who was a smidge older but still needed hand rearing. Can't say they're my favourite animal and wouldn't purposely get one again tbh but like all animals they have a place in my heart :)

Sorry dog person all the way! I think me and cats have a mutual dislike of each other 🙈😂

My oldest cat is lying on me now. She is my shadow, follows me everywhere. Love them. Currently have 2!

Cat person here as well! I have a cat but I had to leave her at my parents' house when I left France, as the landlord of the flat I rent has a strict no pets policy... I miss her, she's my baby and I think my parents wouldn't see me very often if she wasn't there ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Animal lover in general,have always had dogs,always rescue dogs,it`s so heartwarming to get these poor damaged creatures back to a loving setting and get rid of their inecurities with love and patience.We have also been feeding a feral cat who has been visiting our back garden on a daily basis for over 10 years.I have some comical stories regarding him,that i may share if you`re interested!