Naturalism/voyeurs

Hello community, my wife and I (both 30 years old) want to try some secluded beaches or hotels that allow naturism, perhaps even fucking in front of others. We were thinking of Tenerife. Any suggestions? Resorts that allow this? Beaches? Thanks in advance.

Tenerife is quite liberal and has some ok clothes optional beaches. We have found the Canaries to be much more liberal and has some huge naturism beaches. Do a search on Maspalomas beaches and you will easily find what you are after. Be aware though that any Sexual Contact is illegal and you will be done for it. There is lots of naughtyness that goes on in the dunes (again do a search and you will see) but this is also illegal so be carefull.
That said there is also a huge swinging scene in that area so if you want to watch and be watched then that is your best bet for that soft of thing. Do your research on the best clubs and away you go.
Some hotels have a naked section but there is absolutely no sexual contact in these areas.
There are also some swingers hotels which allow play so again have a look round online.

3 Likes

I second what has been said. Sex in public is illegal if you get caught by the police.

Sex on the beach may be a great cocktail but unless there is no one there you will either get photographed or tapped on the shoulder by the police.

Sand dunes are more secluded. There is alway single guys walking them hoping to get lucky and catch a couple at it.

Other that these possibilities a sex club is what you need.

2 Likes