Naturist beach

This is one for the guys but gals please join in .

Could you survive a walk down a naturist beach if there are naked beautiful women walking about and being naked yourself?

I was thinking about this I am not sure if I could without the enevitable happening :)

And for those who have done this how do you manage ?

The reason why I ask is that its something my OH wants to do some day for a holiday.

Done that. The inevitable didn't happen, walking around that is. And it was in the mediterranean, plenty of gorgeous young women about. But we still got majorly horny throughout the day and enjoyed some relief in the sand dunes once everybody left. (Almost caught by local security guards!) The tricky bit was actually the continual application throughout the day of sun cream in private places ;) THAT was causing the inevitable! In which cases I just lay back and waited a while, reading a book. I do recall getting some odd looks while I lay there with an unintended erection post application. Indont think erections are allowed! But hey, what ya gonna do?! Enjoyed every moment of it! Totally recommend it. Wife enjoyed it also :) although she wasn't nude :(

Have fun!

I wouldnt worry bout getting an erection on nudist beach as an erection is a normal body reaction. Ive never been on one and suppose to feel really freeing. If your worried try going for swim for bit more discretion

I think the thing that worries me most is that , I have seen many clips of naturist beeches and all the guys look normal in that area ie relaxed . I guess you kind of get used to it if its a regular venture. I just don't want to be the odd one out and I will die if other girls comment as they walk past.

hi all

from what i see on the net on nude beaches i do not think anyone will be bothered by it at all seems to happen a lot from what i can tell (someone just s helps it go away ) lol

OH and i have always wanted to try this and totally agree on the matter that its going to make you v.horny

but thats a bonus i guess

naked bodies everywhere beautiful sunny beach what more can you ask for

Only ever had one nudist beach experience. Aged 16 ,1987 , Ibiza on a "young and lively" holiday- catchphrase "are we young and lively, are we bollocks".

As a young Goth I found the whole experience mortifying and spent most of my time avoiding the sun in order to preserve my graveyard pallor.

However one of the excursions was a to a small island with a nudist beach. The island was pretty, white sand as opposed to San Antonio's , which was more like the contents of an ashtray in a snooker club.

But there was the rub, I am very short sighted and had no prescription sun glasses , contacts were a no-go in case I lost them in the sea.

There may have been acres of clunge but alas my myopia meant that everyone looked like a blob.

The worst aspect is that without my glasses my depth perception is non existent. This did however lead to my only sexual experience on the fortnight. Whilst queuing at the nudist bar I dropped some money. Bending down my nose actually slid through the bum cheeks of the person in front.

For a man he was surprisingly fragrant.

Only ever had one nudist beach experience. Aged 16 ,1987 , Ibiza on a "young and lively" holiday- catchphrase "are we young and lively, are we bollocks".

As a young Goth I found the whole experience mortifying and spent most of my time avoiding the sun in order to preserve my graveyard pallor.

However one of the excursions was a to a small island with a nudist beach. The island was pretty, white sand as opposed to San Antonio's , which was more like the contents of an ashtray in a snooker club.

But there was the rub, I am very short sighted and had no prescription sun glasses , contacts were a no-go in case I lost them in the sea.

There may have been acres of clunge but alas my myopia meant that everyone looked like a blob.

The worst aspect is that without my glasses my depth perception is non existent. This did however lead to my only sexual experience on the fortnight. Whilst queuing at the nudist bar I dropped some money. Bending down my nose actually slid through the bum cheeks of the person in front.

For a man he was surprisingly fragrant.

Yes, go for it. Its not so intimidating as you may think. With everyone naked no one stands out.

My first dare on a nude beach was a good few years ago now Down in Cornwall UK. Spending the week down there with my oh and staying with a relative but it was only me going to the beach. The beach was split in two by just a sign. Clothed or unclothed. I took the dare and went over to the nude section But all was ok because others were nude and it didnt feel awkward. I must admit i thoroughly enjoyed the views that hot sunny day and i was close to the water's edge with my back to everyone else on the beach so my "exitement" didnt show as i was very soon in the water, but my "exitement" stayed with me while i was swimming around as the whole occasion made me feel extremely horny. Although i didnt mind spending a lot of time in the water it was a case of having to until my manly problem had died down.

The fish were fed well that day !!

1 Like

When you say the inevitable happening do you mean giggle at the boobies?

Short and sweet!

If it happens it happens
It happened to me once and it didn't bother the lady so it soon didn't bother me.
Now I don't have the problem not that it was one.

Have a go, you will love it ! I have never had a problem with the pecker doing what it shouldn't !

I've been to nudist breaches , and also got an erection , i had no problem with it , in fact felt quiet proud .....nudity is nothing to be ashamed of nor is the natural urge to get aroused !!

1 Like

Been several times, no problem.

If you do go and it happens, just take no notice. If you handle it it'll look as if you are masterbating. Just not the thing to do in public.

Yes thanks guys . Perhaps I need to start walking around the house a bit more in the nude and do every dasy things like washging up  , to slowly get used to the idea before the big outdoors .

1 Like

My mum thinks this is an absolute hoot...but in my youthful college days... I went to a naturist camp in the south of France with our diving club...we were diving right off the Beach so we had no choice but to go native.
Only one girl held out the entire week.
We " warmed" ourselves up to the whole experience by skinny dipping under moonlight on first night... Then topless the next day..then we all dared each other to go full Monty at lunch time.
My ultimate challenge to myself was to go and buy my morning croissant in the on site supermarket in the nud!!
I did it ! Felt soooo naughty and exhilarating.
Was quite a randy week we had down there....lots of frolicking in the dunes when the evening closed in.

mysteron wrote:

Yes thanks guys . Perhaps I need to start walking around the house a bit more in the nude and do every dasy things like washging up , to slowly get used to the idea before the big outdoors .

That sounds like a good idea. Feel comfortable in yourself then it will make it easier to progress.