Naturist / nudist beaches

We are on holiday at the minute and ended up accidentally walking along the nudist beach. We had the children with us do was very accidental.

1 Like

Has anyone been able to enjoy naturism at home or on the beach in this glorious weather?

Yes, can sunbathe nude on our deck, and have also been to a number of naturist campsites in France on holiday. Being naked is really the only way to be in this warm weather

2 Likes

Sounds lovely, I would love a trip to France
I’ve been more self-conscious with no knickers on this summer. I guess I’ve just struggled to find time to enjoy.

I would love to try a nudist beach or a local event, but I’m afraid of getting an erection. I know there’s nothing sexual about these places or events, but would be mortified if anything came up (sorry). I guess I could just grab a towel :thinking:. It’s genuinely putting me off, which is a shame coz I would love to try one and a lot of events are run to raise money for food causes.

The weather in the UK looks lovely, hot and sunny this week and so hoping I can find time not to have any clothes on and feel the Sun on my naked body

Ex girlfriend let a guy rub lotion all over her on a beach in Spain then discreetly “lent him a hand” as he got rather excited by it.

3 Likes

I miss the warm days and ease of being able to be nude. I have around the house, but miss nudist clubs and enjoying the garden

My wife and I are big time into the naturist lifestyle. We own a rural property that allows us to only get dressed when it’s cold or someone is visiting. Costa del Sol is actually one of our favourite places to visit which given we are in Canada, means a lengthy trip to find sweet lemons the size of grape fruit.

1 Like

@ Latino_Caliente I understand the Latino but what does Caliente mean in English? Absolutely love Costa Del Sol and the fact there are no nudity laws. The lemons, the olives, the wine… all fantastic. Usually stay at Eagle Peak in Almuñecar Granada. Oh! The snow is falling. I need outta here! Canada just sucks for 6 months a year. Last time I was in Almuñecar was two years ago. There were about six people in the water early May. All 6 were Canadian. LOL

@be3169 “Caliente” means hot. Not as in the weather, which is “Calor”, but as in a thing being hot.
It is a nickname my old Spanish teacher gave me years ago. She was essentially saying I was a “hot latino”, a sexy latin person and the name just stuck with me.
We are not too far from Almuñecar and very close to the nudist beach at Maro, which i am told is nice and quiet.
I have asked Mrs LC to go there. She didn’t say “No or Yes”, so there is hope.

We have snow here in Granada, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountains, a very popular ski resort.

Thank you for the explanation. Appreciated. Despite having a Cuban relative I am far from being trilingual. (Canadian) French and English is the thing here. I just find Costa del Sol so interesting because of the micro-climate. I literally went skiing in the morning and swimming in the afternoon although I will admit I was one of very few in the water at that time of year. Shrinkage is not sexy but if one has the confidence… go for it.

Just booked a couple of weeks in Spain :es: @ our favourite naturist resort and can’t wait to have the sun tan very inch of my body…

2 Likes

Well done @walsh111 Same as last year?

@Latino_Caliente … “Costa natura” just outside Estepona

1 Like

I’d love to try a nudist beach but (a) I’m not in the best shape, (b) wife wouldn’t go and (c) I’d be really nervous that I walk around with an erection the whole time… I’m very easily excited lol :joy:

Brought back a good memory when back in Gran Canaria, we honestly did’nt realise we was on a nudist beach to start but the OH at the time time was pissing herself with laughter when i got the lad out and carried on walking, might as well join in n let it all hang out

I’d love to go to either naturist resort or beach I was told within 20 minutes of being naked with others you soon don’t worry, everyone is different and different shapes and sizes.