Naughtiest thing you've done !!

Shot my load in my aunties Shoes, ( when I was younger)

wanked off on a balcony in greece while I knew a girl was watching ,

got wanked off on a train , mmm can't think of anymore

stuball wrote:

lady.gasm good girl u will have 2 put them up on the net where all his mates can c them lol

Hahaha, no that's my revenge for now, and the fact that he still wants me but can't have me! If he messes with me again then his pics will defo be going all over the net don't you worry!!!

funguy1234 wrote:

riddler your a lucky boy :P

ill buy you a drink for that

Riddler001 wrote:

haha i only got away with it because i bought her a dress :P although it wasnt meant to offend lol
i'll take that drink

Haha, I love blokes >:) ace.com

Jimi Duro wrote:

Shot my load in my aunties Shoes, ( when I was younger)

Erm... why? Loool

haha its true though, you may have kicked my ass if you hadnt had a gift wrapped dress :P haha
and perhaps he's kinky like that miss g ;)
at least you know when he comes over he'll have his aunties shoe to blow in rather than on you ;)

explain please Jimi Duro, my thoughts exactly Lady.Gasm.X

Riddler001 wrote:

haha its true though, you may have kicked my ass if you hadnt had a gift wrapped dress :P haha
at least you know when he comes over he'll have his aunties shoe to blow in rather than on you ;)

Lol, now I AM offended! I never said anything about ME being desperate... I just mean women in general in the same situation - may have taken offence.

Tut tut... defo ass kicking time Mr.Riddles!

>:)

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Riddler001 wrote:

Lol, now I AM offended! I never said anything about ME being desperate... I just mean women in general in the same situation - may have taken offence.

Tut tut... defo ass kicking time Mr.Riddles!

>:)

give me your best shot pumpkin ;) i dont think i called you desperate did i? aw what ever :P rub your bald patch grumpy ;) x

Hahaha... :O I found hair! Wow it's growing back already lol

Had sex in our car on the beach with loads of people about. Fisherman mostly lol

Got oral sex in a tree house at a park (at night)

Wanked someone when me n my mates were watching a film, be cool was said film and totally boring so found something more entertaining ha ha!

Wanked an ex on a beach with loads of people walking about but we were secluded lol x

sounds like your a hell of a wanker :P haha x

put your wig down miss g ;)

Riddler001 wrote:

sounds like your a hell of a wanker :P haha x

Well it has been said :P

haha ;)
in a tree house as well..the poor kids! lets hope yours dont play in there haha

Riddler001 wrote:

haha ;)
in a tree house as well..the poor kids! lets hope yours dont play in there haha

Ha ha they won't it was on holiday as a teen! x

hehe! i have had sex in a jacuzzi while the gfs parents were sat at the table next to us in the garden! :P

Riddler001 wrote:

hehe! i have had sex in a jacuzzi while the gfs parents were sat at the table next to us in the garden! :P

Naughty naughty but sounds so much fun

it was..slow and quiet ;) hehe

Jimi Duro

wanked off on a balcony in greece while I knew a girl was watching ,

This made me chuckle to myself....about 10 years ago I was on holiday in Greece, and there was this guy in the apartment oposite mine. One day we were both on our respective balconies,and I saw him staring at me, so I started winding him up, doing suggestive poses in my bikini and stuff, and he started wanking off.

Ive done far naughtier stuff though, but Jimi, you reminded me of a very fun holiday!!! :D

Many years ago I'd been out drinking with an ex. The pubs had all chucked out so my ex walked me to the train station ( a very large, mainline station in London). We had been flirting madly all night so we inevitably ended up kissing. I could feel his huge cock pressing in to me so feeling a bit horny we noticed a workmans cabin next to the train track a couple of platforms away so we quickly nipped over there and had sex (for old times sake) behind the cabin. When we had finished, we quickly made our way back onto the platform and headed towards the stairs so I could get to my platform to get my train. Then loads of security men and police came running our way with torches shouting at us to leave the station because of a security alert. The station closed for 45 mins causing chaos while they searched for the 2 people seen wandering on the lines. When I eventually got on my train everyone was moaning about the hold up. Did I feel guilty? No I bloody didn't. It was probably the most exciting shag we had ever had Lol.