Naughty at work

What’s some kind of dirty talk I can send to my partner while there at work ?

1 Like

You could always tell him that his boss is round giving his wife a good seeing too?

3 Likes

@Mr.man1 …Maybe send him a sexy picture and, tell him what you want to do to him when he gets home, my man and i love doing this same thing.

2 Likes

I’ve enjoyed the response from this text- ‘Go somewhere private, get on your knees and take a photo of yourself looking up at the camera, mouth open, tongue out. I want to see what I’ll be doing later’

3 Likes

Me and my OH constantly do this when we’re at work to get each other all turned on. We will just basically send images and dirty talk so the other gets really frustrated whilst working and nothing they can do about it

2 Likes

With hubby I will send a very explicit message, of what I want to do to him.
I will tell him how horny I am, and what toys I’ve got out.
I’ll also send him videos/photos too.
We’ve had phone sex a few times.
A few times I’ve written out fantasies to him, describing every detail.

If he sexts me first it’ll be describing what he wants me to do to him, and what he’s going to do to me.
He’ll also send me photos.

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife sounds so much fun

1 Like

@Deanna32 bet it’s such a thrill

Best kind of sexy talk is always descriptive so why not describe how your horny in your tight fitted suit and it’s making you very wet and hard thinking of all the ways you could explore their body while bent over your work desk. Maybe even incorporate some kink by adding in stuff that’s on your desk like a pen :pen: and how you’d love to use it on them

1 Like

Masterbaite at the same time in the toilets n show each other on video call

1 Like