Naughty in the Cinema

Do people still do this?

Maybe showing my age now as most younger generation have Car's I guess.

It used to be one of the only places winter time we younger couples could go in the dark be warm and put a coat across your laps and get a little handy.

Just reminded me of one humorous in counter. A young Lady was relativity new to all things sexual and was enjoying herself exploring the anatomy of a penis , which I had readily supplied. She had overlooked or forgotten what happens if you get to inquisitive with a penis . as we reached the climax of her study littoraly. She was some what taken aback and jumped sending popcorn over anyone seated in our near proximity. Drawing far to much attention to ourselves.

To be honest, this gets me cross. I've been in the cinema with my nieces whilst some couple get amorous in the corner. It clearly wasn't his hand she was holding!

Thats what popcorn buckets are for isnt it lol

Throbinhood wrote:

Thats what popcorn buckets are for isnt it lol

True, that must be where they were going wrong!!

Not sure I'd want to go too full on in the cinema... not always appropriate if younger people around but I've given a cheeky rub before...

I'm a stick in the mud her. I know back on the day there would be the folk in the back kissing away but anything more and it offends me. I don't like beng exposed to things I haven't agreed upon such as flashing or sexual acts.

I used to work in a cinema and caught people at it on a regular basis. Found a used condom once, on the back row. At least they were being safe???!

BeeLondon wrote:

I used to work in a cinema and caught people at it on a regular basis. Found a used condom once, on the back row. At least they were being safe???!

Yay for safety!...but eww for cleaning up!!

yes always where a condom as you never know where it will shoot lol

NaughtyNerd wrote:

To be honest, this gets me cross. I've been in the cinema with my nieces whilst some couple get amorous in the corner. It clearly wasn't his hand she was holding!

Oh no that's not good. Used to make sure it was an adult orientated film that had been out for a while so far more empty seats

Solofungirl wrote:

BeeLondon wrote:

I used to work in a cinema and caught people at it on a regular basis. Found a used condom once, on the back row. At least they were being safe???!

Yay for safety!...but eww for cleaning up!!

More likely to be a posh wank and not make a mess I think. They could of taken it with them , how dirty is that .

Only in fantasy do I do anything like this, in reality no chance.

These days cinema is too expensive ......

August_A&R wrote:

These days cinema is too expensive ......

Tell me about it, 2 films we wanted to see forty pounds for 2 of us. We had no popcorn or anything. Coffee before hand.

Bleeding heck kittencub (oh you're in my autocorrect now) that's a fortune. Luckily we have a local 40 seating cinema . Only has a few rows. Only £4 each.

£40 wow guessing that was one of those big chain cinemas the one i go to has two screens one has less seating the other only £3 each there's a whole bunch of sofas at the back rows while i've never noticed or done anything i'm sure plenty of couples have felt the urge to get amorous over the years there's been sofas
I can remember one cinema i went on the back row they had double sized seats for couples so i'm sure something other than watching the film would've gone on

I wouldn't do anything overtly sexual in a cinema (unless it was a porn cinema or it was totally empty) because other people watching the film haven't consented to seeing/hearing/being next to someone doing sexual things. I would be fine wearing a love egg or butt plug because nobody would be any the wiser

Friday13 wrote:

I wouldn't do anything overtly sexual in a cinema (unless it was a porn cinema or it was totally empty) because other people watching the film haven't consented to seeing/hearing/being next to someone doing sexual things. I would be fine wearing a love egg or butt plug because nobody would be any the wiser

Very prim and proper that's actually erotic in its self. Thanks for posting.

LovehoneyAU - Carly wrote:

Definitely not! Keep it behind closed doors guys.

+1 🙈

Nothing too much, but hand on her upper thigh etc in the back of a pretty much empty cinema on the late-late showing before. Its not a place i would be comfortable doing too much.