Naughtyboy has been a naughty boy

Inara14 wrote:

Ive had that problem recently too. Someone got a little over friendly on the chat, and I wasnt quite sure how to react. It did make me feel rather uncomortable as I really wasnt expecting it!

I think you should report who it was to LH, you shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable.

And as Ad says it can really put people off.

I might do actually. I un-added them from my friends list too. Thanks WandA. :)

Inara14 wrote:

Good for you hun! Wanda speaks with much wisdom ;)

Inara14 wrote:

No worries. It really annoys me, there are millions of sites for that stuff and some people get bloody chuffed at the thought of a naughty pic from someone online, grow-fucking-up, you're not 12 (hopefully). Just because this is a sex forum it doesn't mean people don't deserve respect. I doubt these idiots would ask the cashier in Tesco if they could see her tits, why is it any different online?

We have a lovely bunch of people here who get on well who allow us to reveal things we may not to people offline. If it's not consentual and someone is obviously taking the piss when someone is blatently not interested I'd ban them straight away. You'd be banned from Tesco quick enough.

(This isn't aimed at the OP by the way, just in general)

Yet again, it all comes down to tone. It's so, so difficult to get across a light and flirty tone online, and people always end up thinking you're either serious or just plain weird. Sometimes both!

That said, there are people in real life who see nothing wrong with perving all over girls in pubs, clubs etc. and if asked would say it wasn't serious, just a bit of fun, no harm done, etc, etc. Then they come online and are exactly the same - no misunderstandings needed; they still freak people out.

I'm not suggesting I know what you're "really" like, NB, but you've had a warning and now have an opportunity to alter your online approach for the better. My advice? Take the spanking like the NaughtyBoy you are, say "Thank you Mistress LoveHoney" and come back stronger. If you're still around to read this, that is...

Bot often sends private reminders of the rules to members. Public humiliation isn't Bot's style.

While Bot's here, he suggests people remove friends that are are over friendly.