Naughtyboy has been a naughty boy

Well, today I opened my email account to find an email from the headmaster at Love Honey warning of me of my conduct on here. Basically my "advances" are too strong and Love Honey have received numerous email complaints.

First of all I would like to say sorry to anyone who has been offended by my playful sense of humour. I have a flirtatious nature and with this being a sex discussion forum I where we talk about explicit topics I thought some suggestive comments would be okay. Clearly I was wrong. I thought it was clear by my posts when I placed winks/smilies etc that my intentions were meant as humerous, suggestive and flirtatious and nothing more. Not once did I demand anything or harass anyone.

The comments which I assume caused the offence are probably in the "whats your pubic hairstyle" thread where I playfully suggested the thread would be better with pictures. Spurred on by a female (I forget who) agreeing with the sentiment I then suggested if anybody wanted to send pics then all they had to do was contact me, once again followed by a wink which indicated I was not being serious and just being playful.

I would therefore question exactly where I have fallen foul. Other members are placing posts asking for female stalkers with large breasts to contact them and getting away with it. There have also been other comments saying suggestive things to others but that seems to be accepted.

I know the report facility is there to be used and the mods are there to protect but I feel like I am being singled out for a "crime" committed by many. It's also a little school children-esque that people are not able to post in a thread that they are offended by and state their case but prefer to hide behind their keyboard and call teacher.

Have no fear though, its clear that I do not fit in around here so me and my sex pest ways will not darken your door again. Those of you who have taken the time to get to know me please do not hesitate to contact me. You have my email address

aww mate i thought you were just being fun too my comisserations lmd

naughtyboy wrote:

Well, today I opened my email account to find an email from the headmaster at Love Honey warning of me of my conduct on here. Basically my "advances" are too strong and Love Honey have received numerous email complaints.

First of all I would like to say sorry to anyone who has been offended by my playful sense of humour. I have a flirtatious nature and with this being a sex discussion forum I where we talk about explicit topics I thought some suggestive comments would be okay. Clearly I was wrong. I thought it was clear by my posts when I placed winks/smilies etc that my intentions were meant as humerous, suggestive and flirtatious and nothing more. Not once did I demand anything or harass anyone.

The comments which I assume caused the offence are probably in the "whats your pubic hairstyle" thread where I playfully suggested the thread would be better with pictures. Spurred on by a female (I forget who) agreeing with the sentiment I then suggested if anybody wanted to send pics then all they had to do was contact me, once again followed by a wink which indicated I was not being serious and just being playful.

I would therefore question exactly where I have fallen foul. Other members are placing posts asking for female stalkers with large breasts to contact them and getting away with it. There have also been other comments saying suggestive things to others but that seems to be accepted.

I know the report facility is there to be used and the mods are there to protect but I feel like I am being singled out for a "crime" committed by many. It's also a little school children-esque that people are not able to post in a thread that they are offended by and state their case but prefer to hide behind their keyboard and call teacher.

Have no fear though, its clear that I do not fit in around here so me and my sex pest ways will not darken your door again. Those of you who have taken the time to get to know me please do not hesitate to contact me. You have my email address

I thought my sarcasm, Much like your 'smilies' would have been made clear/obvious?

Strange place the interweb eh?

Sorry Seduced I should have made it clear I wasn't trying to get at you, I was simply using your post as an example to draw a parallel to. It would seem that you are lucky and are able to get away with it though whereas my face clearly doesn't fit.

its not yuor face we are looking at nb

See the difference between you and I isn't who gets away with what.

Here's a hint...

I don't comment on lets say...

Alicia's body or whatever, In a creepy way, Knowing full well she's in a commited and close relationship with WandA. Would be a bit wrong wouldn't it!

Catch my drift?

lickmadick wrote:

its not yuor face we are looking at nb

I wanted to put

"in fairness its an arse we're looking at, not your face" but I didn't think I should....... lol

Either way, sometimes I think you have be careful - the problem with a faceless forum is you're don't always know how you come across or people don't know how to take you (I don't mean 'you' I mean in general).

Sometimes people feel awkward about saying something directly to you, in case you then take it the wrong way. It's a sensitive area

Very odd to apologise, but then challange why you have been asked to tone it down? Sincere apology?

Also to accuse people of "singling" you out but not sticking around to hear the explaination?

Hardly seems worth replying but I will, because I feel you are being unfair/haven't fully understood the nature of the forums/have got off to the wrong foot.

The report function is not childesque, it allows people without the confidence to state their issue, to still have their rights respected.

The reason I feel you have been reported is because you are a little too forward sometimes, and because you don't get overly involved in many of the threads that would allow us to get to know you as a person (and not just an entity with a sexuality - if that makes sense?) it can come across as brash and a little disrespectful.

Remember many of us aren't here to flirt with other members, we're here because we enjoy sex and enjoy talking about sex. Sometimes we become good enough friends with a member that we feel confident that if we make a joke about something, they won't take it the wrong way because we know them well and we know they know us well. Sometimes it's easy to feel like you know someone really well because you've read their posts, but they don't know you well because you've never spoken to each other - in which case it's easy to accidently be a little too forward and for that to be taken the wrong way because the other person doesn't know you well enough to know you're joking.

Some of the women on here are insecure and come here looking for guidance on how to be more sexually open and certain "jokes" to those women is insensitive and even crosses over to disrespectful.

It's important to behave in a manner that is considered acceptable and respectful in the "real world" - we are no different to "real" people.

If you wouldn't make a joke about a strangers breasts IRL (for example) why would you here?

I do however protect your right to ask a group question - e.g. the what bra size are you - people who don't want to answer don't have to. But asking individual members is not acceptable because it's too personal and, well a little creepy. That's just an example, I can't recall if you have asked an individual member, but I'm saying the big thread you started was acceptable but there is a way a similar question may be unacceptable.

We get members often thinking they're being "singled" out and I can assure you, if this is the case it will be based on your own behaviour - it's nothing personal at all. I got a bollocking when I first joined for being too personal with WandA - I had previously thought I was behaving in an acceptable way but was warned I wasn't so I toned it back a bit - nothing personal, no problem, just a nudge in the right direction.

I'll tell anyone off for breaking the rules - even people who I consider friends and likewise I'd have no problem with someone reminding me of the rules if I made a mistake. As long as it's polite then there's no problem.

If your posts have been reported then please don't assume people are being cowardly, they may be lurkers who have felt you broke the rules or maybe haven't the confidence to tell you or maybe they didn't want to embarrass you on the forums so left the mods to deal with it by email so that you could quietly understand the problem and tone it down without being "publicly" told off.

Personally, I've found some of your posts a little over the top, but some of them are fine, I'm still not 100% sure how much of what you say is a joke because I don't know you very well so I hold off passing judgement.

Really, you can't ask for much more from fellow members.

Adx

Hang around - I've not been on lately to say much, but I do think that you're harmless. Emoticons are there to show how we're feeling - the smilies and winks in particular.

Play safe and what you do at home is quite another thing

Without sounding like a gossip I'm not sure the issues with your behaviour are not limited to just the forum and it may be down to the chat to, I can confidently say you've never 'chatted' me up but perhaps you may want to be careful with your chat behaviour more so. That of course is a matter for the individuals involved.

I'll only post in this thread my take on the subject, I had no issue with the pubic thread comment and if I did I would have reported it, some of your posts do seem a bit too suggestive to me at times but I tend to err on the side of caution and only report something I feel is quite direct. I can honestly say I don't remember reporting you in particular but it wouldn't surprise me if I had.

Although I don't feel slighted I do appreciate the apology to the OA.

I believe the stalker post is a parody of something the OP is annoyed about and due to frustration or annoyance rather than a serious attempt to request a stalker.

To be fair.... You have no idea who else has been reported. You have no idea if there are 2 or 250 other people feeling they have been singled out. Don't let your subjectivity cloud you.

It certainly isn't childish in my opinion, not everyone is comfortable with confrontation. People should not have to justify to the 'offender' why they are offended. If they would be uncomfortable posting to the 'offender' I doubt they want to read a huge post (like the above) and get in to a debate about stuff. It is there to protect members, it does. We have a system of report (member) > judge (mod), if you've done nothing wrong the mod will ignore the report(s).

i dont really know anything about what has happend on the threads meantioned above as i dont come on here much due to being busy and when i do get 5 mins i go on threads that i can catch up with people.

but i do want to say something regard to reporting of post funtion, when i first joined the forums a few years ago we was always incuriged(sp) to report a post or thread to a mod then to come out right and have words (to strong a word?) on the boards as this can lead to big argumeants and be off putting to memembers new and old. so its always been said best to report to mod and let them deal with it. so who ever uses the report it now function are not doing anything cowardly but simply following the rules (im pretty sure this is still part of the forum rules?).

i also want to say that i read the forums and dont always post on them and if i see something that i feel breaks the rules while reading the forums i will report the post (i havent done this for a while due to actually not being onlne). so if i do this, im sure there are many other people who are part of the forums who dont always post but read/lurk still like to give to community to make sure the place runs smoothly and by the rules and is an enjoyable and safe place to use.

just my two pennys on the report it section, and why people are not bad to use it should be made to feel bad about using it.

I personally think you should stay.

World would be boring without personality clashes

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

I personally think you should stay.

World would be boring without personality clashes

Or we'd all live in peace and harmony like Smurfs.

Yeah, leaving dramatically because a couple of people on an internet forum snitched? Toys... pram...

Oh, here's a wink so you know I'm being facetious:

xx

I don't think you're along in feeling you haven't fully fitted in naughtyboy. I've felt similar since joining the forums as I'm sure have others, but I don't think it was because of suggestive postings - or at least I hope not.

I guess there's a sensitivity to getting to know people a bit first before asking intimate questions. I don't post very often, but I certainly don't hassle people. However I do really appreciate the sharing of experience and knowledge that people have. Some things I've read on here have really helped me with things my OH and I have wanted to try. And also helped with my confidence in the bedroom which can be pretty shockingly rubbish at times. I think it's worth hanging around for that. And if I do make some friends on here then great, if not then that's ok.

I have found a couple of guys slightly overly keen to talk on chat. Possibly inappropriately. So I tend to set my chat function to offline.

Belles wrote:

I don't think you're along in feeling you haven't fully fitted in naughtyboy. I've felt similar since joining the forums as I'm sure have others, but I don't think it was because of suggestive postings - or at least I hope not.

I guess there's a sensitivity to getting to know people a bit first before asking intimate questions. I don't post very often, but I certainly don't hassle people. However I do really appreciate the sharing of experience and knowledge that people have. Some things I've read on here have really helped me with things my OH and I have wanted to try. And also helped with my confidence in the bedroom which can be pretty shockingly rubbish at times. I think it's worth hanging around for that. And if I do make some friends on here then great, if not then that's ok.

I have found a couple of guys slightly overly keen to talk on chat. Possibly inappropriately. So I tend to set my chat function to offline.

I'm not affraid to admit, This was one of the issues, That has proably prompted this thread!

Belles wrote:

Please report them. You shouldn't have to alter your behaviour because someone is spoiling it for you. You could always de-friend them but that can feel a bit bad for some people.

If you have problems drop Lovehoney - Alice an email, she's fab with any concerns you have.

Cheers guys, yeah I did de-friend. Probably should have reported it at the time but wasn't too sure what was the right thing to do. No problems since though.

I try to report everyone (luckily not to many because I'm quite selective over who I accept as a friend now) who behaves inappropriately on chat because I'd hate if some newer members were put off the forums due to people on chat!

There haven't been many "bad" perves (as opposed to most of us who are good perves :P) but those that float around may give this place a bad reputation on the chat!

Adxx

Ive had that problem recently too. Someone got a little over friendly on the chat, and I wasnt quite sure how to react. It did make me feel rather uncomortable as I really wasnt expecting it!