Need advice from women and men wearing stockings tights

I really dont know why i have had this is my head but it doesn't seem to be going away,So im going to have to try some tights stockings etc...Underneath my work clothes,I love wearing mens kinky underwear makes me feel naughty and sexy,If its womens clothes then wearing womens worn underwear is a massive turn on for me or even a worn bra i allways feel super sexy super naughty,But as my lady doesn't wear things like tights then im going to have to buy my own,In time im going to want my lady to wear them for the first part of the night then the rest of the night ill have them on. So what advice do i want well....

Whats better to get/wear stockings tights etc?

Are these things delicate am i going to put a hole in it if i rush to put it on?

I shant be wearing any underwear with them,As i think it will be more sexy like that.

well it depends - traditional stockings youd also need a suspender belt, hold ups don't. but i'd try hold ups before wearing them out of the house as some people dont get on with them. if you don't want suspender straps to be too noticable you'd need to wear baggy trousers

tights are just tights, but brands vary in style and size

you could go for cheap tights like primarks and use them as disposables or buy some nicer ones and hand wash them. if you google it there's also specific brands for men nowadays.

as for ripping/laddering them it depends on the denier, the sheerer they are the easier they are to rip. make sure to "point" your toes to put them on and your nails are not too sharp. you can buy or use gloves to put tights on to make it easier. tights arnt too hard to put on in all honesty!

sweetlove666 wrote:

you could go for cheap tights like primarks and use them as disposables

This is a good idea, you'll see if you like them and if you don't or ladder them its no biggie as they only cost about £1!

I also agree about going for hold ups before stockings although I'm not sure how well they'd hold up if you have super hairy legs!

1 Like

i prefer hold ups, but as SL said they can fall down mine my did in the middle of wickes once! asda do good stockings and holdups for a decent price that seem to last a while. i'd get cheap primark ones first till you get used to them. i'm not a fan of tights i have long legs and find it hard to find ones thta fit right.

Thanks for your advice,Sounds good buying super cheap ones first then i shall able to tell if its a kinky thing to do,This is also something else i would like to try out something fun naughty and kinky http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24671

Take a look at my wishlist and see whats on my mind lol

Alex has some hold ups from M & S, but I doubt they'd stay up all day with his hairy legs! Personally I always wear a suspender belt, even if I'm wearing hold ups, because sometimes they can just fall down your legs and end up round your ankles - might be a bit embarrassing if this happened at work!

Lucy x

1 Like

I think hold-ups usually work best on men's legs as there's less tendency for the sticky elastic bit to start curling up. Not sure how much difference hair makes as I've been hairless on my legs for years. Using a suspender belt with hold-ups is not a bad idea but you need to be sure it has metal clasps - you'll have difficulty getting plastic ones to work as they bend just when you don't want them to.

Personally, I only wear tights in the winter to keep warm - I don't find them sexy at all. But whatever turns you on, make sure you buy big enough stockings, hold-ups or tights. Most problems stem from trying to wear hosiery too small for you.