advice on anal toys with OH

Hi

So to spice things up with OH I got her a few sx toys for Christmas and a few for, mine are more cock rings but I also bought some prostate massagers and a butt plug.
I thinking getting her to use the anal you on me but not sure if her reaction. I thinking just wrapping the all up in box and we open it together and try the out

What you think

Have you ever spoken about anal with her before? If yes and it’s something she’s adamant she doesn’t want to receive, is she fine with giving? If the answer to that is yes, then including them in with the other toys should be fine.

If no, I would talk about it with her beforehand. I don’t think surprising someone with a new category of sex toys is a good idea usually as it can add some pressure to the situation instead of being a fun, exciting experience for both people. She might feel like she has to try them out as you’ve gone out and purchased them and got the idea of trying them out together in mind.

The anal toys are to be used on me by her.
Sometimes during oral she has fingered me but never really talked about
Ideally during foreplay I like her to push the butt plug up me during oral

Yeah, I understood the toys were for you not her. I was just wondering whether she was ok with the idea of engaging in anal play with you. If she has fingered you back there before then it’s something she’s not completely against, so I would just speak to her about introducing toys to sessions to make sure she’s ok with having some additions before giving them to her :-)

Absolutely... talk talk talk..... unexpected surprises can go horribly wrong (and have done for me). Having said that, it's not always easy to raise a subject if we fear it'll get a bad reaction / rejection. So.. I'd suggest it's all down to the timing of a conversation about what you'd like to try and how your o/h feels about it... oh and maybe ask what she'd like to try and maybe hasn't? (might surprise you!)

Hope that helps

good luck!

Thanks for the advice yes I will bring it up with her after a sex session,

Well actually my OH seen the shopping list from LH that had the anal toys, and passed some comment about looking forward to using them

dubguy wrote:

Well actually my OH seen the shopping list from LH that had the anal toys, and passed some comment about looking forward to using them

Excellent - as you can see, discussion is a great way forward. Everyone harbors secret desires, and often they are shared.

After 13 years of marriage everything suddenly opened up between us, and we are both enjoying anal very much!

dubguy wrote:

ON you or on herself, they're great for both parties, just remember to give them a good clean.