Bad lubricant, bad!

I was having a nice solo play session with my vibrator and I had applied lube to it beforehand and I decided to leave the little packet beside me on my bed sheet. After I was finished I cleaned up and then realised that the lubricant had leaked out of the packet and gone all over my sheet so now there's a gigantic wet patch.

I just left it and decided that I'll change my sheets tomorrow and then my gran came in to talk to me about something and then she suddendly said what's that big wet patch there? So I blushed and said oh I spilt my drink on it. Again? She said. Apparently so, I said looking down, my fingers suddendly appearing to be extremely interesting to look at.

Fucking lubricant..

sounds like user error to me

Lol yeah well it didn't do that before so I just didn't think about it

I think it's time to invest in a lube with a pump 😂

Sum Sub wrote:

sounds like user error to me

+1

Lol kittycat that must have been awkward, I think you would be safer with a bottle :)

Lol so funny. But tbh I do regularly spill water on my bed. Last time was Monday or Tuesday and then it was uhm 2 weeks ago? But just small one.

SO you can keep using it as an excuse :-D

+1

I'm so glad I live alone with my son, he doesn't question anything!

Deffo invest in a lube with a pump or with a cap to close!

Lol yeah I guess I'll have to

Another vote for Lube with a pump.

But make sure there arn't any other pump bottles. I was enjoying a leasurly hand job when she slipped a finger up my butt, I was OK for a few seconds until 'Fire in the hole', about a tablespoon full of 'Hair Conditioner' over my genitalia and in my butt. A quick trip to the bathroom and a blast from the shower attachment, to fits of laughter!!

Enjoy. x

A bottle with a pump is great...till you accidentally leave it out on your bedside table...!