Need Help With Gaping.

Hi all, i have been into anal for quite a long time now. i enjoy using mirrors when i play and would love to see my anus gaping but have never managed to do it, can anyone tell me if this is something that should just happen if your super relaxed or is there a "skill" to it. x

you will get there with a toy with enough girth; need at least 8.5 inches circumference (which is big and excuse me if I'm teaching granny to suck eggs here, needs to be built up to gradually with smaller toys)

i agree with toad, needs to be big and it's easier to gape bent over on your knees

Thanks for the advice, i shall persevere on this one. x

It is the continued opening of the anus, to pass in a penis, toy or something else. Leaving it opened for some time and relaxing the muscles will allow the "gape" to stay for longer.

Careful though, and use plenty of lube! :)

There's also technique here, try grabbing your buttocks while you have a toy inside, then clenching down hard as hell on it, then relaxing..all the time pulling your buttocks apart.

As you relax, your bum will open a little, loosening on the toy or object inside. If you repeat this, tensing against a real tension, then relaxing the tension in and across your butt while still holding onto your buttocks, you will start to feel your anus wanting to open and actually opening.

If you've been having a nice long play, resting with the toy of your choice inside, then pop it out and try the same, tensing and relaxing your anal pucker while pulling on your buttocks, you'll quickly be able to do a mini-gape. Rinse and repeat!

Have fun :-)

Wish I could get there with this too. I do a lot of solo play and have some larger girth toys including the ace of spades butt plug but so far it just won't fit in all the way. Guess it will be a few years before I am like hotkinkyjo