Good toys for gaping?

Hey...new here...had lots of fun with a few girls with big anal fetishes who liked to have their arseholes gaped open.....and I love it too!

Wondering which toys are recommended for this purpose? Used a big butt plug last time which was pretty good...and my fingers the time before which did the trick eventually ;)

Any girls here fans?

Well assuming you aren't talking of medical/surgical instruments such as speculums, l have found Mega Three Bangs to help, but certainly each to their own eh !!

Have fun.

Tallboy

Thanks Carly....will check out

Any girls on here tried either?

I've not tried it, it doesn't interest me

xxx

bza200 wrote:

Thanks Carly....will check out

Any girls on here tried either?

I've done a lot of anal play with my partner (me giving, him receiving). My experience with gaping the sphincter is that an inflatable toy is unlikely to do the trick, since it will be stretching inside him instead of around the anus.

I'd suggest wearing a butt plug for that, something which will stay in place and has a bit of a girth to the shaft, something shaped like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13333

Enjoy! :)

redapple wrote:

I'm not into my sphincter gaping ... I want to try anal play but I am scared if I weaken my sphincter about what will happen when I am older and the ''toilet'' issues

The anal sphincter is a muscle. Like all muscles, it can be relaxed and contracted, stretched and tightened. Gently stretching the sphincter cannot impair its function any more than stretching any muscle can impair its function. Stretching and exercising muscles doesn't normally harm muscles, it usually makes them stronger and healthier.

I hope that helped. :)

Indeed. Very sexy too IMO!

im quite frightened at the thought of anal play plus iv seen many an incontinent person from 2 much anal play so much so that not even them wearin tampons up there keeps it in... beware trust me in the health profession u do get 2 c the effects of this ... dont want 2 offend just inform xx sorry if i have spoiled any1s fun

lolwelshgal wrote:

im quite frightened at the thought of anal play plus iv seen many an incontinent person from 2 much anal play so much so that not even them wearin tampons up there keeps it in... beware trust me in the health profession u do get 2 c the effects of this ... dont want 2 offend just inform xx sorry if i have spoiled any1s fun

I'm sure that health professionals also see the damage done from poor driving, overeating, and alcohol poisoning. Does that guarantee damage from driving, eating, and drinking?

The anal incontinence resulting from play alone will have come from damage due to carelessness and stupidity and abuse. You won't be seeing people who do anal play safely showing up in hospital with incontinence. So your perspective will not be based on total numbers, just on the ones with incontinence.

And by the way, tampons are not designed for anal use. If people are trying to address incontinence with tampons, then think what other idiocies they're doing to themselves.

woooaa chill there i also appologised 4 any offense and yes i kno tampons arnt made 4 that but i have known it and i have not seen a few isolated incidents iv seen many like said i didn want confrontation jst bein informative coz iv seen the damage ppl do

Lubyanka wrote:

redapple wrote:

I'm not into my sphincter gaping ... I want to try anal play but I am scared if I weaken my sphincter about what will happen when I am older and the ''toilet'' issues

The anal sphincter is a muscle. Like all muscles, it can be relaxed and contracted, stretched and tightened. Gently stretching the sphincter cannot impair its function any more than stretching any muscle can impair its function. Stretching and exercising muscles doesn't normally harm muscles, it usually makes them stronger and healthier.

I hope that helped. :)

I am also reliably informed that it can help prevent asteroids, sorry haemaeorroids ?? /farmers as well !!!

TB

lolwelshgal wrote:

woooaa chill there i also appologised 4 any offense and yes i kno tampons arnt made 4 that but i have known it and i have not seen a few isolated incidents iv seen many like said i didn want confrontation jst bein informative coz iv seen the damage ppl do

I wasn't offended or confronting, promise. :) I'm sure if you can be informative regarding your experiences, then I can be informative too! I was simply offering my experience as a different perspective to yours. :)

tallboy247 wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

I am also reliably informed that it can help prevent asteroids, sorry haemaeorroids ??

I know that anal play can aggravate haemorrhoids. I didn't know it could prevent them. Where did you get that information?

My own experiences Lubyanka.

Tallboy

Hi lubyanka thats ok i didn mean 2 its just iv seen some pretty dishusting things from ppl who havent been informed on the dangers u c... how r u neway xxx

Disgusting - do tell !!!

Ghoulishly yours

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

My own experiences Lubyanka.

That's brilliant, I'm really glad to hear something's good for those damned piles.

lolwelshgal wrote:

Hi lubyanka thats ok i didn mean 2 its just iv seen some pretty dishusting things from ppl who havent been informed on the dangers u c... how r u neway xxx

redapple wrote:

me too ... that's why I am scared to do too much (I am a nurse too...) ........ xx

I know, I just reckon that the people who are informed and safe, I mean, you never see those, do you. :p There's just something about excretions which squick people out more than other things - I mean like, all those traffic accidents don't seem to put anybody off driving, you know? It'd be so great if there could be a parade of the healthy anuses! Maybe a blog series on healthy, tight anuses? I'll put kvetch's up (if he lets me!).

u would b surprised lubyanka its not always the typical ppl u would expect .... hi redapple im glad im not the only 1 that has seen it and been put off ... how ru? xx

lolwelshgal wrote:

u would b surprised lubyanka its not always the typical ppl u would expect ....

Heh, my expectations might surprise you. :)

kk.... so how ru ? xx

I'm well, thank you. :)