Need help

Anyone suggest a case or a big box to hide/store my toys? I have in total 8 soon to be 9 I do have a couple of big dildos but I need something better to put them in

That makes it sound like you were storing other toys in your 2 big dildos... which would be a great space-saving trick.

Anyway, do you keep them loose in bags or in their original packaging? Either way, some kind of sports holdall or suitcase makes them easy to take on awaydays.

I have 2 of the large cardvoard boxes from here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22927

they are nice and roomy, but I have that many toys, I think I need a couple more

I have just moved our bondage gear into an opaque crocodile lid storage box and our sex toys into a rucksack with a zip that I could fit a padlock through. The croc box also has little holes on the lid to allow cable ties or a padlock too

Umm I used my American challenge box when I got that to store some over time I got some more but there not that big as my large ones so another cardboard box for the others >.<

I have 3 off these for all lube bondage and then wires http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22926 then a big ass box like a storage box with a pretty pattrern on it like a hat box as such

I use LH's gift box

You could try a Vanity case or Suit case with a lock if there are others in the home.

We just use the storage drawers under the bed. Except for the BDSM stuff, that goes in a guitar case type thing.

There are several threads with years of excellent suggestions and ideas. Worth a search through the archives. Look for the older ones with lots of pages.

I might look into LH boxes

I use my bedside table as it has a large cupboard and a draw I've hidden a mini suitcase/ gift box underneath it with all my massage bars, bullets and lubs in too. I find its easy access when is a spur of the moment thing ;-)

We use the bedside draws, easy to reach and to hide for a surprise xx

I use a clear plastic box with lovehoney tissue surrounding the walls of the box so it gives it a pretty little effect,