Storage

Hey LH users!

I use bags like LH's satian drawstring bags to store all my toys but I want to get a chest of some kind with a lock! Anyone got any idea of one like that or what do you use?

I think it depends on what you're willing to spend...

Sum Sub wrote:

I think it depends on what you're willing to spend...

That parts open to debate

Hi Irish Rose - have a read through this previous thread - you will find lots of different ideas on here :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/651035-sex-toys-how-do-you-store-them/

A good and cheap option is to use a filing case which comes with a key, cheap and easily available

MSJ6952 wrote:

A good and cheap option is to use a filing case which comes with a key, cheap and easily available

A couple of months ago I read about this one:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1458064885/mua-pleasure-products-organizer

It's a great option and very stylish (however also expensive).

Just get a big fruit bowl and whack everything in there. Leave it on the kitchen table. You'll solve your storage problem and wont have to worry about unwanted visitors.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Just get a big fruit bowl and whack everything in there. Leave it on the kitchen table. You'll solve your storage problem and wont have to worry about unwanted visitors.

I live in a flat share I really don't think my roommates would approve! Lol

Aside from the LH bags i store toys in a Lunch Boxxx it looks like a jewellery box. if you are looking for a chest or ottoman anything you can afford with a hinged lid will do as long as you can install hardware for a padlock on it

I have drawers under my bed, I was just cutting the tops off delivery boxes and filling them with items and putting them in the drawer.

My collection has gotten so big, it's kind of become unmanageable. So I've decided to make my own storage. I have taken four lovehoney delivery boxes, some different sizes so they fit in the draw very snug. I've used some tape to stick them all together, and I'm currently in the process of using a mix of PVA glue and water and paper mâché'ing the box so it looks prettier. It is a long process, and it will break your back, but so far it's shaping up very nicely and I can't wait until it's all finished. I'm then going to paint it, so it looks nice, then I will have four compartments I can use to organise my toys better. I'm thinking one for lubes, one for male orientated toys, female toys, and anal toys. I have a different draw for bondage items, but that isn't too big yet, I'll address my storage options for that when the draw starts getting out of hand haha!

This is actually a problem we are starting to have with our ever expanding collection. For us we have started to use shoe boxes in amongst my wives (very many) shoes. Something like a chest with a key might attract prying eyes.

I currently just use the Lovehoney gift boxes and satin bags. Would love somewhere to store them, where I can also lock them away, but knowing my luck, I'd lose the key when horny!

Pink make up chest on trolley paid £60 for it last year love it, clutch bags in the biggest compartment for dildos and rabbits foam to keep things separate learnt lesson last year,lh bags for small things in drawer. If they bring out Peter capaldi lunch box that will be for the most realist dildo and vibrator I can get hands on.

I am looking into getting a studio for all my toys, with lok and key. But sandwich bags and fabric bags are how I store my items generally.

We have 3 laptop cases that we use for storage. It was my Husbands idea and it is fantastic. Laptop cases are hard wearing, lockable and you can get ones with various pouches and dividers inside.

We also have tons of LH satin storage bags which we use to separate out our toys before they go into the case. For example one small bag has bullets, another has butt plugs another small one has nipple clamps etc. They are then stored in the laptop case - we have black - but you can buy a variety of colours nowadays.

We have gone for the inconspicuous black briefcase style so if anyone accidentally saw it they would just think it is our business laptop case. But if you have a look on Amazon there are literally hundreds to choose from.

We have also put some hooks on the wall behind our clothes in our wardrobe for our floggers, crops and paddles. Lets hope noone accidentally goes to borrow one of my tops - they would get one hell of a surprise lol!

Got ours in a suit cover bag hanging in the wardrobe with all the other coats, to stop snooping children

IrishRose wrote:

or what do you use?

I use nine 'Benno' dvd racks from Ikea:

http://www.ikea.com/no/no/catalog/products/07305310/#/00071318

arranged in a wall. Black, of course, to match my toys and other stuff ;)

We have just transfer all of our toys into a lockable suitcase so it rolls out from under the bed really easily but is is lockable so as to stop our son finding all the toys. So inside we use various make up bags to sort the various different toys . Hope that helps.

A lockable suitcase won't cost much and nobody would suspect a thing if they saw it in your room.
A lockable tool box is another good option