Need more semen!

As a related bit of information , I was converted into a sport model about 30 years ago and have the same volume as before . Before vasectomy I called my cock the "Staff of Life" , after I call it my Sport Stick .

Each splooooge to use the new terminology, contains enough swimmers to repopulate Europe so it is often more about quality than quantity when it comes to fertility. The semen is not just a pool for them to swim in. It needs to be the right pH to protect them from the vaginal secretions and contains enzymes that are activated by the slight acidity of the vagina to go gloopy and stick to the cervical opening. Then, at the right time it liquefied again to free the swimmers.

In short, it is clever stuff and take more than 12 hours to produce.

The main thing, in this case, is to try eating a healthy diet, staying hydrated, and getting enough exercise, as these things can all contribute to overall reproductive health.

Iā€™m new to the forum and I just want to add that Itā€™s normal to want to increase your semen volume and impress your partner. One thing you can try is using semen volume supplements for men. These supplements contain natural ingredients that are known to boost sperm production and increase semen volume. You can find them easily online or at a health store. Additionally, make sure youā€™re staying hydrated and eating a healthy diet to support your overall sexual health. Also, try to avoid smoking and excessive drinking as they can have negative effects on your sperm count. Finally, try to avoid ejaculating too frequently as this can lead to lower semen volume.

@Lovehoney_Jess_Wilde has answered the question perfectly. However i will say that when you go for a sperm count they ask you abstain for 3 days not 2 to get an optimum count.

I agree with most statements here with one exception. Ball stretching irrefutably increases load size. Because it increases spermatic tube lengthā€¦which means your body produces more sperm for it to reach the testicle.

On subsequent loads (4 times in 36 hours as example in question), while some were smaller than others, all were larger than my normal load size before I started stretching. As in Ms. Anony requires both hands to get to the bathroom now rather than just oneā€¦and thereā€™s still some (or a lot), left on the bed.

I would love to give a link for everyone to verify for themselves butā€¦itā€™s a competitor site that has all the guides from people doing this for in some (extreme) cases over 50 years and the combined pool of knowledge learned and gained as a result.

I can assure you it works though, and I can assure you that wearing one in betweenā€¦emptying a load, is stimulation in a different way that seems to invariably keep me at or near capacity (that continues to increase with the stretch).

Probably one of the highest quality posts Iā€™ve read in ages. Great detailed answer.

1 Like