Help with Dress up

I went through a tough time in a long term relationship with a person who didnt appreciate me for me and constantly tried to change me, i never felt sexy or wanted...

two years of self discovery, lots of frogs, one more arsehole BF, more frogs, one sex god who was way too young but a lot of fun and i am now in a loving relationship and very confident in myself sexually which is great :) but bad experiences can still effect you so thought you should know the background.

I always wear nice underwear, matching being my thing - i know my OH would love to see me in something super sexy so have purchased some very sexy underwear basque, crotchless knickers and suspenders to give him a treat next week - but i am little nervous.. any tips? how do you normally do this, leave him on the sofa nip to the bathroom and return?

we havent shared keys yet, so i will have to answer the door (have a communal main front door... lol) even thought about leaving them in a pot outside with a text instructing him where to find them when he turns up

tips, hints and from the boys what do you want your ladies to do in this underwear? parade in front of you, keep you off limits for a while? or just say take me..

i want to blow his mind :)

You could txt him and plan it out so hes perpare or you can go to the bedroom get ready and perpare yourseld then shout up babe I need your help can you come here please and when he opens your bedrom door your stood their .

I am sure he will want you out of the underwear asap so go with the flow the fact your dressed up for him he will know excatley what he will want to do with you.

Have fun enjoy relax plan a little of it dont plan it all and go with the flow

You gotta milk it.
Just tease him. No touching... until you say so...
Do things you know will get him going each bloke is different but fir me it would be sitting cross legged with leg extended rotating foot oooooo

Pretty much what you have already covered, go with what is most comfortable for you.

If you've a communal hall, where a long winter coat, if no one is around, let him in drop the keys as you walk back to your door bend over and give a cheeky view as you pick the keys up. Act normal, let him in, shut the door behind you, remove your coat and see what happens.

Am so excited about the whole thing!

love the idea of dropping the keys..

thank you so much for answering my post, i have just had the most amazing skype sex ever :) too much information maybe.. or maybe not enough im not sure how this thing works :)

I just wanted to say thank you, whilst in my past, i think i would like you lovely people to understand how much what you have said has helped me.

I once dressed up in a cute bra and knickers only to be told i looked disgusting in a thong and wasnt good enough and that has haunted me for years. i know my new man loves my body and what we do, but i wasnt quite sure if what i had in my head from a naughty teasing kinda way was sexy for him.. i thought it would be but when your told something so horrible you will doubt yourself, until you put yourself out there again and get a positive response!

So guys thank you!!! your responses helped me so much! i can now leave that final doubt from my past in the past! and my confidence has found new bounds! After hearing from a man sum sub (thank you mr) that milking it as you say is sexy, giving it up without letting him touch...and for kinky and taylor to say your on the right lines.. i decided I would Skype lol

So I drank a bottle of sauvingon, put on a pair of sexy heals with straps that went up my leg, put on a basque i brought before christmas but havent worn in front of him yet, a sexy pair of knickers shorts and sexy hold ups, put a long see through nighty over the top and skyped that boy!

i was a little wobblie on my feet :) after the wine... but managed to do a leg on the counter thing and touch my other foot lol with the sexy shoes... lol it worked, he loved it... and so sexy to be completely in control and watching your man literally lose his mind over watching you is so so sexy!!

thank you xx i have been holding back a bit because of being put down so much, whilst feeling confident (i know a complete contridiction of terms, but when someone says something so mean it sticks) now i feel super sexy

and my goodness i think he is going to get ruined when i see him on Tuesday.. tips on ruining a man greatfully recieved LOL

Well done Kittiebee, sexy undies are a great turn on for us guys but remember it is you that make them look good and not the other way around.

For me being edged is amazing so skyping is a great way to start. tease tease and more teasing. tell him he is going to have you but only when you are good and ready. sexting is also good. I work away sometimes and my wife loves to know she is turning me on from a distance and what she will get when I come home.

Even when you get him home make him wait even longer. Sit him in a chair and masterbate in front of him use some of your LH toys if you are confident enough but tell him he has to wait, if he cant tie him to the chair.

One of the best tricks my OH has when she likes to take control is a very slow lubed hand job. That is too slow to allow me to come. Pull down by the base of the shaft and hold his erection so the head is very tight and exposed. Just gently rub the rim even dip a well lubed little finger in the opening, upto the first knuckle is great. If you have nails just use the tips all over the head.Another thing my Oh does is whilst holding the erection this way make a ring with you first finger and thumb and rotate it around under the rim firmly remember the most sensitive part just under the opening where the rim comes into a "v". Pay lots of attention to this area lots of lube and a little circular motions with the pad of your finger are fantastic.If you are lucky and he is full and very turned on you should be rewarded with some dribbles of precome, then you know you have him where you want him. To be kept on this plateaux is amazing. Keep up the stimulation but slow enough as too not make him come, even tell him you dont want him to come yet but be carefull this alone can be enough to tip him over the edge. If he gets close stop playing with the shaft and head and move to his balls and arse. He will either not be able to control himself and grab you and take you or eventually even with this very slow HJ have a huge orgasm. Hope this helps enjoy.

Awesome! wonderful tips :) thank you x

Your welcome lets know how you get on.

Sounds like you know how to tease and now its just about building your confidence. Its sometimes worth telling him whats underneath your normal clothes then telling him he is taking you out to cinema, restaurant or pub and he will have to wait until later in the evening. you will drive him wild.

I love knowing my wife is wearing nice lingerie but I also love not seeing it until later with a few teases in between :-)

thank you, i think he will be happily surprised

confidence is key :) and i bet Mr Chunkyg you make your wife feel like a goddess!