Need some advice.

Me and my OH have started partaking In pegging and I'm looking for some good pegging positions. And a brief reason why you pick that position. Thanks in advance!

What is pegging?

Gem276 wrote:

What is pegging?

Pegging is the female wearing a strap on and giving her partner usually male, but not always, anal penetration.

We arn't into anal but I would think positions that come to mind would be doggy and on all fours.

Welcome to the forums

Ah gotcha! Thanks for the heads up!

I llove anal, I love it best when I'm lying on my back so you can relax into it and it's really loving, I usually lift my knees closer to my chest for easier entry. I also ride my partner as well!

On my back with my bum raised on a pillow (for easier access) then bring my legs up and back towards my head. The wife can then enter me and play with my cock at the same time and you can maintain eye contact too and play with her tits

Dad2seven wrote:

On my back with my bum raised on a pillow (for easier access) then bring my legs up and back towards my head. The wife can then enter me and play with my cock at the same time and you can maintain eye contact too and play with her tits

Can definately agree with this one :)

Doggy definitely for me as its a lot deeper. Oh likes to be on his back with his bum kind of just hanging off the edge otf the bed x

Thanks you everyone, we have yet to try doggie style but that's next on our list. Laying on my back with my butt raised really does feel good I do have to agree. And the eye contact is amazing with that position.

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Dad2seven wrote:

Can definately agree with this one :)

plus another.one.