A Tip..

Hi Guys, Well my girlfriend likes to use her dildo on me and also a strap on, but I want to try some new positions, any advice for that?

I can't tell you from a guy's perspective but I've found from behind pinning him down to really get my motor running. Also, he seems to enjoy legs over my shoulders but that's a bit hard to keep going as he's considerably bigger than me

I can't tell you from a guy's perspective but I've found from behind pinning him down to really get my motor running. Also, he seems to enjoy legs over my shoulders but that's a bit hard to keep going as he's considerably bigger than me

Oops, didn't mean to double post!

Have a nose at this thread - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

Gives hints and tips

My wife has taken me with our strap-on dogy style & also with me on my back with a few pillows under my pelvis/bum, also helped her when I raised my knees to my chest. She said it have a better angle of attack, if you know what I mean.

i like it when on my back legs up to my chest and she plays with my cock while banging me

Got to agree with tinytheturtle. On my back, knees up. Is a lot closer and more intimate than it sounds. If you get a pillow underneath the guys lower back it can feel amazing.

it sure is