NEED SOME ADVISE GUYS!!!!

Ok whan I was 14 im met a boy well a man he was 18 and still a virgin and yes we was each other first. He cheated on me and we broke up after 6 months and I haven't seen him since and im now 20 and I added him on facebook so we got talking on there and then met up for a drink. He told me that his still had feelings for me and hates what he did to me back then. Im over it and want to move on with my life and want me and him to stay friends. My boyfriend at the mo did the samething to me what he did I took him back because I love him so much but now im worryed im going to fall for my ex and do something very stupid?

If you was in this situation what you you do?

LadyJade wrote:

Ok whan I was 14 im met a boy well a man he was 18 and still a virgin and yes we was each other first. He cheated on me and we broke up after 6 months and I haven't seen him since and im now 20 and I added him on facebook so we got talking on there and then met up for a drink. He told me that his still had feelings for me and hates what he did to me back then. Im over it and want to move on with my life and want me and him to stay friends. My boyfriend at the mo did the samething to me what he did I took him back because I love him so much but now im worryed im going to fall for my ex and do something very stupid?

Well then don't let it happen. You do have a choice in the matter.

If you don't trust yourself then don't see him again.

Seems like seeing him just complicates things and as you said you want to move on.

LadyJade wrote:

In my experience, every single time I behaved generously and forgave partners who behaved badly, what happened was that they took that as a message that I would accept that behaviour and gave them permission to do it again. And they did it again and again and again. So I learnt that forgiveness like that never works for me, only for them.

So my experience is that once is too many times, and after the once, I leave. If they want me back, they're going to have to do a fuckload more than say "sorry". Most of them don't bother so I know I can't have been all that important to them. And I don't want to be with anybody who valued me so low.

So in your situation I'd block your ex on facebook and dump your currrent partner.

I guess that wasn't much help, but that's what I'd do. :)

Luby - erm remind me not to call you if ever i have my finger on the big red button which say "nuclear bomb"

me - i would go with WA .. dont meet him if you are tempted to cross the line and if he cant stop his advances and it makes you uncomfy lay down the law and if that does not work then cut all connections !!!

well first of meeting this guy behind your partners back would to me class as cheating to some degree, second to even be thinking that you might do something with this guy, must tell you that theres problems with the relationship you are in now.

i say remove and block the ex from facebook and have no contact with him, as u said uve moved on and his in the past so just leave him there.

second i think you need to think bout your realtionship and issues you have and get them sorted out.

If you have to see him again then take the girls too - already primed to make sure you keep your head straight!

x

jav_ski wrote:

Luby - erm remind me not to call you if ever i have my finger on the big red button which say "nuclear bomb"

Since you don't have my number, um, not an issue. :p

Lubyanka wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

damn they never fall for that one :P

Lubyanka wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

And you never will if you call her Luby right?External Media

diamonds wrote:

well first of meeting this guy behind your partners back would to me class as cheating to some degree, second to even be thinking that you might do something with this guy, must tell you that theres problems with the relationship you are in now.

i say remove and block the ex from facebook and have no contact with him, as u said uve moved on and his in the past so just leave him there.

second i think you need to think bout your realtionship and issues you have and get them sorted out.

Excellent point about the cheating... at the least it is dishonest if you keep it from a partner.

I got a bit carried away answering the bit about how she might do something she regrets... it annoyed me slightly as it seemed to distance herself from any responsibility she would have.

WandA wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Excellent point about the cheating... at the least it is dishonest if you keep it from a partner.

I got a bit carried away answering the bit about how she might do something she regrets... it annoyed me slightly as it seemed to distance herself from any responsibility she would have.

you annoyed bloody hell.,.....External Media

Heyo!

Sorry to hear you've been having such rubbish experiences in your relationships, the first and most important thing I want to tell you is that they're really not all like that, there is better out there. Being treated like crap becomes easier each time it happens, you get used to it, you expect it, you sometimes even start to feel like you deserve it...it's a slippery slope and the best thing you can do to protect yourself is walk away.

Like Lubyanka I think that the majority of the time forgiveness for crappy treatment just gives your partner a pass for more of the same. I would avoid contact with your ex completely and I'd be asking some serious questions about your current relationship. The fact that your considering meeting your ex doesn't bode too well for your commitment to your partner, maybe you want to get your own back for being cheated on, maybe you're still feeling insecure, either way I think you need to look closely at what you really want.

I promise you that honest, loving relationships are possible with the right person, there are so many nice guys out there being given a bad name by a few assholes...you just need to believe you deserve better, then go for it!

xxKPxx

Personally I'd just keep away, why put temptation in your path?

You're over it and want to get on with your life. That's your answer. Of course, that's assuming you mean what you say, and it sounds like you're having doubts.