unexplained vent..

Im kinda worried for my ex his like a lost puppy at the mo, we split few months ago n had no contact til 2 weeks ago, he came over we shared a cuddle, kiss etc (no sex) while I enjoyed our time together im not complaining. ?. Im worried for him he never knows if he is coming or going. He seems stuck in headlights, I dont have the right to tell him what he should n shouldnt b doing.. I think he wants my support as im always there.

Do you think its his age? (22) should I b worrying x

Think we all go through this no matter the age. You can reach out to him but maybe some you yourself need to know what it is you want from him! A cuddle and kiss could have made things more complicated than they needed to be.

At 22 I would have thought he was old enough to know where he wanted to be in life or at least where he thought he was headed!

Sounds to me like you care a great deal about the guy. I wouldn't worry yourself unless you think he's leaning towards depression! But letting him know you're there for him may help! x

A difficult one.

It could be that he hasn't got over the split from youself.

I think treating him as a friend is probably the best way at the moment as long as you have set the boundaries. By all means meet up as firiends and support him but make sure he doesn't get the wrong impression leading to awkward moments.You may be able to help him get on track again by meeting up as friends like this.

If however you both still have feelings for each other then who am I to judge. I have been out with a girl in my past twice so its not completely unusual but don't fall into the trap of feeling sorry for him and getting into a relationship for the wrong reasons .

Best to follow what your heart says :)

Thanks guys :) ideally he will sort whatever he has going on then we will get back together n life happily ever after lol.. but either way I want to be there for him regardless.

Well that's wonderful, you've obviously got some strong feelings for him, he's a lucky guy! he just doesn't know it yet! Take care

I call my OH my extra child and I am not exagerating I worry he does not know how to take care of himself... probably my fault for spoling him so and partly his mothers. I think we all get a little lost when there is a break up or change. I think it is good he knows you are still his friend during this time.

I agree with Ozz . I think he is lucky . Just hope if your relationship starts up again that he appreciates you more as clearly IIRC he didn't show it last time.

Good luck ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Am I being thick whats iirc??

Thank you all for your support :) I dont know if we will ever get back together but you never know x

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

Basicaly I wasn't 100% sure if it was yourself or someone else whereby your OH at the time didn't treat you very well when it was decided to end the relationship .

Not getting back together is not necessarily a bad thing if you can remain as good friends and talk to each other. But if that is you wish ( just to remain friends) then you need to set the boundaries in my opinion.Kissing him however could give the wrong impression ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Oh I see, yeah the break up was fantastic but whos is, seem with what I can work out he hasn't stopped and decided what he wanted .. he was doing the same before we broke, normally the best way he obviously dealt with any issues he had was taking him self away for a few days and he'd be happy but clearly what ever his had going on hasnt happened like this before, I dont know what's wrong he is never one to open up n tell you so even If I ask he says he is ok.

kissing wasnt probably the best, but it is hard when youve been so passionate in the past.we get on so well, I hope what ever happens he can settle x

I think the problem with you 2 is that you need someone to bang your heads together ( in a nice way) as clearly I think both of you still have strong feelings for each other .

In my opinion it may just be a bit of growing up to do on his part after all he is only 22? Don't forget you ladies mature and grow up quicker than us guys .

I know this is what my mum says.. she jokes its was the same with my dad they r still together .. wish he'd hurry up n make his mind up x