Need some opinions, Am i too small??

also another thing if you look at the most popular "insertable" vibes most of them are not over 5 inches in length

sweetlove666 wrote:

also another thing if you look at the most popular "insertable" vibes most of them are not over 5 inches in length

So true!

xxx

i feel better for reading all your views.keep it up

Yep lustylou met a cuple once who had met a guy with a ring a ding cock so big it hurt her when she bent over- don't ask me what she was bending over though, she loved my seven inches though !!

TB

perhaps you were just using your seven inches better.

SBA.. It's not the size of the nail that matters, it's the hammer knocking it in. A small organ is only lost in a huge cathedral!

My cock certainly ain't no babys arm but I have found I get away with a lot more, I can really go to town & anal is always fun. I've also had to work on my tecnique to impress the ladies & only ever had good feedback. My best mate has a knob like Shergar but he never gets half the action I do, he also has a reputation of being a lazy lover round the village. You play to your strengths.

You're not far off the size that I am, and the missus seems plesed with the 6-7 orgasms that she has when we have sex.

I have a friend who is very well endowed and he finds it more of a hangup than an advantage. Now he's settled down with someone it's improved for him, but he doesn't get as much sex as he'd like as every time he does he's banned for a while due to 'sore tissues down there' In the past girls have seen having sex with his large cock as something to be really proud of, but in reality many ended up not finishing the job as they found having their cervixes whacked too painful.

Enjoy what you've got. It's not just your penis that gives great sex. Fingers, tongues and a good imagination are what give the best sex life.

Oh, and if you want to geel better about yourself then trim your pubes - an immediate 1" added in length!

1 Like

Wobbly Bits wrote:

You're not far off the size that I am, and the missus seems plesed with the 6-7 orgasms that she has when we have sex.

I have a friend who is very well endowed and he finds it more of a hangup than an advantage. Now he's settled down with someone it's improved for him, but he doesn't get as much sex as he'd like as every time he does he's banned for a while due to 'sore tissues down there' In the past girls have seen having sex with his large cock as something to be really proud of, but in reality many ended up not finishing the job as they found having their cervixes whacked too painful.

Enjoy what you've got. It's not just your penis that gives great sex. Fingers, tongues and a good imagination are what give the best sex life.

Oh, and if you want to geel better about yourself then trim your pubes - an immediate 1" added in length!

Or trim yourself down weightwise, not sure of the figures here but something like an inch for every so many pounds weight lost provided weighty in the pelvic area, and yep it comes off like an onion peel principle l do know!! There's an incentive for a diet if ever l heard of one.

TB