Need some opinions, Am i too small??

Yeah well as the title suggest, im worried if ladies will find my penis size dissapointingly small :/

im about 5.5 inches.

i have had sex a few times, but stil worried the person would have

preferred a bigger size, for more pleasure,

so i would be greateful for your opinion :)

Ash

size dont matter its all about how u use it

thats not small at all

and welcome ash

Yeah thats true but girl prefer bigger sizes if they could choose

right?

as its been said its what you do with it

a bloke could be hung like a donkey but if hes got no personality and is crap in bed it means nothing

1 Like

though my current partner is huge i was terriefied so no big isnt always better if ur skilled at what a do a woman doesnt mind how big ur. as they say its how u use it that matters im sure that if you search on google u could find positions that will optimise the pleasure according to size xx

Not sure how old you are Ash, but I'm 37 and probably same size as you and I have spent my life with the same insecurity.

I've not been that succesful with women and a lot of the reason for that is down to my own opinions in my head. Don't let it rule your life, go out enjoy yourself and eventually you will find a girl that you want to spend your life with and you'll have a hell of a lot of fun on the way there.

Size isn't the be all and end all of sex, don't get to my age before you realise that. I've recently found a woman who has kicked many of my insecurities into touch, that particular one being a biggie to get rid of. We have had many wonderful sexual experiences together and as she's a forum member I'm sure she would back me up and tell you that its what you do with it that counts.

Take care.

1 Like

oh hell yes!!!!!

Its not the size of the vessel babe, but the motion of your ocean that counts

juicylou wrote:

oh hell yes!!!!!

Its not the size of the vessel babe, but the motion of your ocean that counts External Media

See...told you that she wouldn't be far behind me External Media

Hell no! Perfect! x It's just all about preferences, some men like huge boobs, some go mad for little 'uns... & as everyone says, it's what you do with it that counts ;) x

Sounds just about right size to me hun, its all about how you use it and what you do with it that matters, xxxxxxxxxxx

SweetBoyAsh wrote:

im worried if ladies will find my penis size dissapointingly small :/ [...] i have had sex a few times, but stil worried the person would have preferred a bigger size, for more pleasure, [...] but girl prefer bigger sizes if they could choose

right?

SweetBoyAsh,

- Firstly, the size of your penis is outside your control, like your age, shoe size, and ethnic background. Worrying about it is unlikely to make it any bigger.

- Secondly, a woman's desires are outside your control. If a woman wants a huge penis, then she will go out and find a man with a huge penis. If that's what she truly wants, then you'll soon know about it.

- Thirdly, if a woman bases her entire sexual enjoyment on penis size, then she is likely to be disappointed most of the time.

- Fourthly, in my experience, a man with a smaller penis can become a more inventive, considerate, and therefore more desirable lover because he isn't just relying on his huge penis banging away. I've been with men who had huge penises who were the world's absolutely worst lovers. Seriously.

- Fifthly, in my opinion, penis size is almost irrelevant when it comes to sexual skill. If you ensure that your partner enjoys herself, then she will be pleased with you regardless of penis size, guaranteed. If she isn't, then she will either tell you, or leave you.

- Sixthly, if a woman is prepared to leave you over the size of your cock, then such a woman is unlikely to be worth having.

- And finally, if you are with a woman who truly prefers a larger penis, then get a big dildo and fuck her with it. Then she gets to be fucked by an implement in her preferred size, and also gets to have you.

I hope that helped. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

SweetBoyAsh wrote:

im worried if ladies will find my penis size dissapointingly small :/ [...] i have had sex a few times, but stil worried the person would have preferred a bigger size, for more pleasure, [...] but girl prefer bigger sizes if they could choose

right?

SweetBoyAsh,

- Firstly, the size of your penis is outside your control, like your age, shoe size, and ethnic background. Worrying about it is unlikely to make it any bigger.

- Secondly, a woman's desires are outside your control. If a woman wants a huge penis, then she will go out and find a man with a huge penis. If that's what she truly wants, then you'll soon know about it.

- Thirdly, if a woman bases her entire sexual enjoyment on penis size, then she is likely to be disappointed most of the time.

- Fourthly, in my experience, a man with a smaller penis can become a more inventive, considerate, and therefore more desirable lover because he isn't just relying on his huge penis banging away. I've been with men who had huge penises who were the world's absolutely worst lovers. Seriously.

- Fifthly, in my opinion, penis size is almost irrelevant when it comes to sexual skill. If you ensure that your partner enjoys herself, then she will be pleased with you regardless of penis size, guaranteed. If she isn't, then she will either tell you, or leave you.

- Sixthly, if a woman is prepared to leave you over the size of your cock, then such a woman is unlikely to be worth having.

- And finally, if you are with a woman who truly prefers a larger penis, then get a big dildo and fuck her with it. Then she gets to be fucked by an implement in her preferred size, and also gets to have you.

I hope that helped. :)

Stick yer cock up her ars* at the same time..... that would do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good advice Lubyanka, love it! :D x

You seem to be the right size to me!

Take all this advice on board and become positive with yourself, from your pic I can see your hot so dont let this make your confidence plummet!

xxxxxx

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

[...]

Stick yer cock up her ars* at the same time..... that would do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good advice Lubyanka, love it! :D x

Thank you. :)

I completely agree, don't sweat about it, just get out there and use it!

As Carly says, that's the average size anyway, so most women will not be expecting more if they're experienced, and if they're not experienced then it would only be your low confidence that makes them think anything's awry.

Don't fret, just enjoy what you've got hun, some people havent got it that good!

x

5.5 ISN'T SMALL!!!

Seriously as Carly says that's normal and actually it's only if the researchers ASK the bloke do you find average size around 7 inches. If researchers measure it's more like 5. Men lie!

Big cocks can be uncomfortable so it's about teh fit between you and your partner that matters.

I once had sex with a man who was absolutly huge. Sorry dont know size, Trouble was he was too busy relying on his size to make any more of an effort. Certainly didnt try to turn me on other than was necessary. Not only was it the worse sex ever but he also made me bleed. Big cocks arnt all their cracked up to be.

cosybabe wrote:

size dont matter its all about how u use it

Wow cosybabe, welcome, absolutely think that top is divine, haste ye back !!!

Tallboy

Have to agree with most of the comments above. Yes the normal range is 5 - 7 inches ,

In any case the outer 1/3 of the Vagina has 90% of the nerve endings. The clitoris is on the outside ( more or less ) the g spot is around 5cm from the entrance. I can assure you from experience that for me anything much more than 8 inches

a) Often hurt

b) The thrusting speed was much less

c) Was often less firm.

In any case more girth ( width ) for me has always given me more stimulation than more length , which hasn't bothered me one way or the other