Sqweek tips?

I had my eye on the Sqweel for quite some time. On demand simulated oral, and when it gets tired you change the batteries? Sign me up! So when I saw it as a daily deal it was a no brainer.

However, I either haven't got the trick of it, or it just isn't for me. I really want to love it, especially after some of the reviews describing the screaming orgasm it has given people, so I'd love some tips from veteran Sqweelers to see if I can figure out how to make it work for me.

I used a tip I found somewhere on the site, to put lube on my hand and then spin the tongues through it. I have also been trying to test it when I've been really turned on. No matter how much natural or artificial lube is happening down there, though, my body just seems to be going "Really? This is supposed to be fun?" To me it just feels like, well, a bunch of silicone tongues banging against my clit etc. Banging and bashing are not sensation I want down there, you know??

Any more lube and I'd be swimming in it, and when I tried it with less it plain and simply just hurt. Directly on my clit it just leaves me sore, and around and about leaves me nonplussed. I've tried it on all different speeds and several different combinations of mode/speed, but it's still really doing nothing at all for me.

Any tips? Anyone initially not get on with it then find their grove? I really want to give it a chance, and so badly want to be wowed. At the moment not only am I not wowed, I'm more viewing it as some insidious instrument of torture. So any and all tips or helpful advice will be gratefully received.

ETA my iPad autocorrected Sqweel in the title *headdesk*

rubysoho has this so bumped for her to see x

Thanks - here's hoping she or someone else can help!

I found that I'm tempted to push hard but it's a lot better when used lightly. Hope that may help :)

I too was not at all fussed when i first gave it a go, i pushed it too close to me and i really didnt get much out of it. I then let OH have a go. He tied me in a four poster restraint and let it just touch me then turned it on and then it was amazing! I think key is exposing your clit and using it further away and less close up. As delilahxx says using it lightly is key.

There is no "One size fits all" with sex toys. Although some people might report screaming orgasms from one toy, another person will think it was utterly rubbish for them. Generally, the more great reviews the better you know, on average, that the toy will be, but I have received toys in the past that have hundreds of rave reviews and not enjoyed it at all. This is just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Eventually you get to narrow down what will and wont work for you and are able to choose toys that are suited to your unique tastes. I have loved some toys that others hated and hated toys that 90% loved and felt like I had a very weird clit lol. Now I realise for every toy, there are fans and then others who just did not orgasm.

I felt exactly the same as you regarding the Sqweel and eventually, I gave up with it. It just wasnt working for me. I guess some people love the flappy sensation and others, like me, not so much. It wasn't bad but it just wasn't working for my particular tastes. Generally I will give a toy 5 ish attempts before deciding, because sometimes your opinion is drastically changed, but more often than not, if you cannot enjoy it after that amount of times, its probably just not for you.

PS: I love "Squeek Tips" lol xx

Fluffbags wrote:

PS: I love "Squeek Tips" lol xx

Heehee.

I've tried varying the pressure - my reaction ranges from "say what?" to "ow, get it away from me!"

I'm going to persevere a little longer, glad it's not just me, though! Unfortunately I don't have a willing volunteer to use it on me ;)

Took me a whike to get on with it so i used one of my glass dildos, which made me feel alot better as i felt full and i could tense myself around it. I then sort of lined the top of the sqweel on my vaginal hood so that the little tounges hit my clit on their flattest but fattest part rather than the tips as that was leaving me quite sore too.. Then it just worked! Amazing orgasm that was unexpected! Lol.. Xx

MY NATURAL INSTINC WHEN USING THIS IS TO PUSH HARD .. BUT AS WE ALL KNOW , THAT GRIDS IT TO A HALT INSTEAD OF GRINDING YOU TO ORGASM SO MY ONLY TIP IS TO USE IT LIGHTLY AND PERSIST . eeep excuse the caps ! i have got there with this but only after time and patience come with it , id say if you want a quickie orgasm this isnt the right toy to use

I use it with a lot of lube and just barely touching. I also find it the tongues are facing upwards it feels nice but if they are moving downwards it feels bad. Have you tried both directions? Otherwise it might just be that the toy isn't for you.

I'm gonna give it one more go, lots of lube, very light pressure. I've tried it up, down and sideways (well I thought it was worth a try ;)) so this is its last chance saloon. Otherwise it's going back. Thank goodness for LH's returns policy, I guess! Such a shame, as I was so looking forward to trying this... Can but hope we will find a happy medium tonight...

sideways ?? ima have to try that ... just because !

It didn't do anything for me ;) but I hope you have better luck!

its worth a few mins of my time just to have a play and find out :D

I had another Sqweel session last night and have reluctantly come to the conclusion that it's just not for me. Ahhh well! Now all I have to do is get organised to pack it back up and get it down to the post office.

rubysoho wrote:

Using it sideways is actually an excellent idea!

Did you know that you have more nerve endings running down the sides of your clitoris than you do on the tip? Try gently gripping your clitoris between your finger and thumb and stroke it up and down (kind of like a mini hand job!) and you'll notice it feels totally different to just rubbing the entire surface :)

Using the Sqweel sideways will more than likely stimulate this area even better than using it up / downwards :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Using it sideways is actually an excellent idea!

Did you know that you have more nerve endings running down the sides of your clitoris than you do on the tip? Try gently gripping your clitoris between your finger and thumb and stroke it up and down (kind of like a mini hand job!) and you'll notice it feels totally different to just rubbing the entire surface :)

Using the Sqweel sideways will more than likely stimulate this area even better than using it up / downwards :)

ive done the ladygarden jerkoff before but quite embarrasingly i have a very small one so want much use . but i WILL try the squeel sideways one day soon :)

rubysoho wrote:

ive done the ladygarden jerkoff before but quite embarrasingly i have a very small one so want much use . but i WILL try the squeel sideways one day soon :)

This is officially the first post on LH to make me spit coffee out!

Bravo, RubySoho!!!

hahah i aim to please moddom :p x

Pahahaha!! Ladygarden Jerkoff has GOT to become a standard Lovehoney term. Hey, if you're lucky maybe you'll spot it slipped into one of my product descriptions! ;)