Sqweel - What am i doing wrong

So ive been lusting after this toy for months and i finally get my hands on one but i must be doing something wrong here? I orgasmed from it but not as quickly as some of my other toys and it was a sort of stop and start job..

Am i pressing too hard or something? Ive used it 3 times now hoping id get a little use to it but apparently not. Maybe i was expecting more from it.

How do you guys use yours?

plenty of lube! and pressing too hard will stop it, need to get the feel for it so it is just right!

I still haven't used mine!

From what I've heard from people who have actually used it, its a bit of a hit and miss with the Sqweel. Some people love it, some hate it. I know you can't press down too hard with it because that stops the motor - but that's basically a natural instinct, you want to press down! You need to work out the best way for you to use it, and don't forget lube.

It's not a vibrator so it's going to feel different than your average bullet so I think it may take time to get used to the new sensations. Just relax and keep trying - but it could be that it's just not for you.

I found that it does take a little longer to orgasm using the sqweel than other toys I own. But not pressing to heavily and using plenty of lube helped. I found the lighter the touch the better it felt but I still can't and don't use it that often because it takes so long and gets uncomfortable.

I've just got mine, and I've found as well you really can't press with it! It's also a lot louder than I thought it would be - one for when the housemates are out!

I find plenty of lube and a slow soft start gently building up the vibrations tends to work for me.my first use i was tempted to push it hard against me and nuzzle it in,but this just did not really work as the sqweel just stopped and started.so i eventually found for me holding it a little above and letting it tickle me was better for me and the sqweel, it did give me some lovely sensations and i good orgasm

I went first with a little lube and then second go quite a lot but it just got messy, the time it took me to climax ive usually climaxed twice with other toys ( but maybe im too addicted to my wand?).

I will give it another go, maybe with my hubby i guess it was just a natural want to push in to it as i like strong vibrations.

Naughty Miss K wrote:

I've just got mine, and I've found as well you really can't press with it! It's also a lot louder than I thought it would be - one for when the housemates are out!

It is loud! I was quite surprised at how noisy it was. x

I wanted one but it seems to have such mixed reviews. Will buy it next time it's on DOTD

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I wanted one but it seems to have such mixed reviews. Will buy it next time it's on DOTD

This is what i did, it was the DOTD last week otherwise i dont think i would of. x

The noise is what's stopping me from using this. I got it out a few times when I was at home but now that I'm back at uni there's too many people around all the time. I got mine for £15 so even if it's not that great I won't be returning it!

I like weaker vibrations and a longer build up, so I use my Sqweel as solo foreplay. It's not quite right to get me there on its own, but I really like to alternate it with something else. So I'm keeping it light and in shortish bursts rather than expecting it to do everything. I also find it works better to lube myself well instead of trying to get all of those tongues.

Do you have good kegel balls? Being able to squeeze internally helps me. It was initially frustrating to not be able to use the Sqweel in combination with an internal vibe/dildo, but my best kegel balls (Blush Luxe) do the trick just fine.

I've just tried mine out for the first time since nobody was in and I didn't get any pleasure from it, it feels painful and after ages of playing about with the different speeds etc I just gave up :(

as it is on offer at the moment i got the sqweel 2 as a little supries for my oh she was excited when she saw it . after reading the comments and viewing the video on how to use it we used lots of lube and my wife got in a confortable position .i started to use it gently on her then, disaster something inside the sqweel broke the motor was working but the wheel was not going round instead of it making my wife sqweel it made her moan and not in a good way not impressed at all should last more than a minutes use its a good job the magic wand was at hand lol:-]

0ty wrote:

as it is on offer at the moment i got the sqweel 2 as a little supries for my oh she was excited when she saw it . after reading the comments and viewing the video on how to use it we used lots of lube and my wife got in a confortable position .i started to use it gently on her then, disaster something inside the sqweel broke the motor was working but the wheel was not going round instead of it making my wife sqweel it made her moan and not in a good way not impressed at all should last more than a minutes use its a good job the magic wand was at hand lol:-]

Contact customer service and send it back for a refund

already in the box ready to go back tomorrow

I used it last night actually and its growing on me, took me about 5 minutes to orgasm from it though and you need a lot of lube but its slightly growing on me. Think ill give it another go before i review it to give it a chance.

I found that using it in reverse gave it a stronger sensation.

It really is nothing like oral sex though!

0ty wrote:

We had this happen to us as well! Shortly before the OH was about to climax, the thing died.

It does take a while to orgasm with this and you do need a lot of lube. Good for avoiding lock jaw though, as my OH would be happy for me to go down on her for hours!!