Need Tips On How To Feel Good About Myself Again HELP!!!

TyMeDown, love the plan you have there

but take those little steps and you will surprise yourself,

and remember, dont look back at the down periods, look forward to the good times

thanks all. I feel alot better today, iv not done alot took the kids to see an old tractor/car rally but iv really enjoyed myself. Found myslef dancing in the middle of town - i wasnt even drunk!! I reckon thats a good sign tho as i wouldnt of done that last week. Feeling really good today, think iv lost a bit of weight too :) happy days!!

Any tips for taking my new found confidence boost into the bedroom tonight?? cant wait to get all dolled up later on for my fella, just hope i dont slip backwards over the next couple of hours...

TyMeDown wrote:

thanks all. I feel alot better today [...]. Found myslef dancing in the middle of town [...] happy days!!

Any tips for taking my new found confidence boost into the bedroom tonight?? cant wait to get all dolled up later on for my fella, just hope i dont slip backwards over the next couple of hours...

I'm delighted to hear you're feeling better today, that's fantastic news! :)

I would strongly suggest that you take things as relaxed and happy as you possibly can with as little planning as possible. I hope you keep on feeling good for ages and ages, but of course you never know how you'll feel from one moment to the next. I find that I can't plan for things because I don't know how I'll feel when they happen, and sometimes I can disappoint myself. So I'd say just let yourself flow from minute to minute - that way you're free from pressure of keeping to your plan, and you can naturally and easily do what feels good whenever you feel like it. :)

I hope you keep feeling good whatever happens. :)

well the good news is am still on a high lol cnt qite believe it tbh cus its weird gonna turn this thing and the wii off in a bit and have snuggles with ma sexy fella on the sofa :)

think i might have found what i wanna treat myself (or rather him :P) too for our wedding anniversary. only prob is am all confuzzled size wise

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14868

im a 34DD what size should i order??

according to the blurb a 36. But if you aren't sure order more than one, the 34 and the 36, the returns policy at lovehoney is awesome.

I agree, 36 should be right but ordering 2 sizes if often a good bet.

now thats some treat TyMeDown

Good for you Tymedown....

Small steps lead to bigger ones in time:)

Your own self-belief is the key to successful life-change, achievement, contentment, and happiness.

Just think & say to yourself as follows

I deserve to be,

I want to be,

I can be,

I will be,

I am.

Youv'e got a good man there go & enjoy every moment.

thanks guys, starting to love this place. Everyone is so supportive and down to earth. Love it so i do lol

TyMeDown - Being mature, and serious as I am. I trust last night was a success for you?

your picture looks great, hunny!! x

Hey - I know this topic has kind of been resolve and its totally awesome your feeling so much more positive but I thought I'd add my 2 cents,

I recently went from a size 14/16 to a size 6/8 (health reasons) and I have gotten vastly more negative comments than positive... mostly along the lines of "wheres your ass gone?". Curves are sexy and trust me, if theres serious boob and ass on the go most guys (and certain girls) take some belly as granted. Very few women have curves and a flat stomach, and the women that do usually have had some surgical assistance and look structural not sensual.

And besides, your hubby with be in love with your personality and pretty face (and your obvious willingness to dress to please!). You say you have corsets, I recommend a nice steel boned overbust corset if you don't already have one, everyone looks smoking hot in those (though they can be pricey, they are worth it). I'm not sure what the ones on LoveHoney are like, but I have always liked Vollers corsets.

Also, I think sweetlove666 suggested strippercise and burlesque dancing as a two-birds-one-stone idea, I have done a pole dancing class and it is very hard work (really tones you up) and you feel really kinky and sexy afterward... burlesque and strip tease would be a lower impact programme but still a good work out and would teach you loads of new bedroom moves. If your shy about joining a class maybe buy one of the DVDs or look on youtube for tutorials?

All the very best, stay sexy =^.^=

SmoothOne - last night was A M A Z I N G !!!!!! :D think its given me so much more confidence in myself, iv been walkin tall today with my shoulders back and boobs out - the ammount of guys tat have looked at me today is unreal!! honest to god i feel tonnes better than this time last week.

my lil girl came up to me this mornin when i was gettin dressed (i had my undies on n was about to put my jeans on when...) "put these on mummy" so i put the heels on like i was told by the toddler and she then walked me over to the mirror told me to stick my bum out and then said "aww look mummy, you so pretty" and i was so chuffed :D lol simple things eh

poppy - sorry forgot to reply on last post, thx hun one of my fav pics of me have to say.

Miss_V - i think am gonna buy a pole dvd cus iv already got a pole in the bedroom n theres no classes near me soo... so excited!!!!!

TyMeDown wrote:

SmoothOne - last night was A M A Z I N G !!!!!! :D think its given me so much more confidence in myself, iv been walkin tall today with my shoulders back and boobs out - the ammount of guys tat have looked at me today is unreal!! honest to god i feel tonnes better than this time last week.

my lil girl came up to me this mornin when i was gettin dressed (i had my undies on n was about to put my jeans on when...) "put these on mummy" so i put the heels on like i was told by the toddler and she then walked me over to the mirror told me to stick my bum out and then said "aww look mummy, you so pretty" and i was so chuffed :D lol simple things eh

Fantastic news that deserves a High Five and massive hug. You keep riding that wave...and also your hubby, I doubt he'll mind too much External Media

lol doubt it. altho i havent seen much of him today which is quite annoying as i could use a hug right now been doing too much thinking and got myself a bit upset now.

TyMeDown wrote:

lol doubt it. altho i havent seen much of him today which is quite annoying as i could use a hug right now been doing too much thinking and got myself a bit upset now.

oh no *big hugs* stop thinking, keep busy...don't you need to create / update your LoveHoney Wish List External Media

TyMeDown wrote:

poppy - sorry forgot to reply on last post, thx hun one of my fav pics of me have to say.

Miss_V - i think am gonna buy a pole dvd cus iv already got a pole in the bedroom n theres no classes near me soo... External Media so excited!!!!!

I recommend the beginners DVD by polepeople http://www.polepeople.co.uk/pole-dancing-dvd-new.php

Have fun External Media xxx

TyMeDown, sorry to hear you are thinking too much today, but just remember the good things that have happened to you over the past couple of days ,

Those thoughts will creep back every now and again,

and as soon as they do, thats when you this might help.

When things are going well for you, like the great time with hubby and when your lil girl led you to the mirror,

write it down, a sort of diary, (include only the good things that have happened to you),

and when you start to have the down thoughts, look in your diary and read it.