Need tips on squirting!

Myself & my partner have been trying for a while. I try on my own & feel like I get there but don't. With my partner I get to the stage where I'm pushing him away because it's that GOOD & I'm guessing That's the stage I want to be at. But we're still not there yet. Has anyone got any tips & advice??? Thanks!๐Ÿ˜Š

I found that with my partner she needs to be really wet then I put my 2 middle fingers in and up so my fingers are pointing upwards then vigorously move my hand up and down, she said it felt like she needed to wee but it's just the squirt coming lol keep trying and enjoy finding what works for you guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

Firstly welcome to the forums, both of you xx

If you pop 'squirting' into the search bar at the top.....you should find lots of threads on this topic. I'm sure you'll find loads of very helpful info and suggestions xx

Oh great! Still getting a bit confused with the forum so thanks for that Terri! & thanks Every one else. We have plenty of toys to use. Think it's just a waiting game really๐Ÿ˜Š

My wife is a decent squirter. Empty your bladder beforehand. Then keep going until you feel the need to wee and let go. She won't do it if I'm down there performing oral as she still has a mental block thinking she's weeing on me. But when she does let go....she squirts. When we use the Womaniser satisfyer she squirts more easily as she knows I'm not there with my face,

Make sure you empty your bladder before sex. During sex, you'll know when you get to 'squirting' point because it often feels as if you need to wee. When you get this feeling .....push with your internal muscles. This should produce a squirt. Some women do get their partner to stop just before as they think they're going to wee on them. This is why it's a good idea to go to the loo first. It takes away the fear of weeing on you partner (often a subconscious feeling) as you'll know that can't happen xx

Hi and welcome. I reckon if you guys have been trying for a while, it's about to happen. I believe the psicological side (or fear ow weeing) plays a massive factor on that and it's quite a challenge to learn how to let it go and just go with the flow. The Satisfyer works for me 100% of time, even if I wanted I can't have an orgasm and don't squit just before. If I'm not prepared to deal with the mess, I even don't play with it, but I just can't help and "jold" the urge. Anyway, good luck guys, I'm sure it's gonna happen soon. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)