Need to take control

Hi guys first time i have posted so please go easy.

My girlfriend and i have many open discussions about are sex life and recently she has requested that i be more in control in regards to sex.

Does anyone have any tips on how is best to do this?

Literally any advice is welcome

Maybe for a start you could make one evening (or whenever) be 'just for her'? Spoil her, focus on her pleasure, let yours be a consequence of pleasuring her, and so on. That shift might be enough.

If you're both interested in more, using something like a blindfold (on her) can help shift the balance and emphasis your control. Restraints would take that further. LH's new Tease Me line is lovely, btw. Perhaps you could look at that collection and see if anything appeals to both of you.

One of my favourite lovers enjoyed 'taking over' when I was in control. I'd be doing my best to pleasure him and then realize that he had shifted that while I was concentrating on him.... Not entirely sure how he did it. :-)

It depends what she means by control

Does she want to be 'controlled' or is she fed up of initiating.

If the latter try and take a bit more control of your sex life and make sure the ideas are yours! If she wants to be controlled try doing it without any extras first to make sure she likes it.

Controlling wise just have a whole night where she has to do exactly as you say! Whether that be lie back and take it or anything else you desire

Oooh, oooh! I can get double duty out of this copied link!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/10/13/sexual-domination-how-do-i-dominate-my-boyfriend-or-girlfriend/

A great guide to a more Dominant style in the bedroom, by the fabulous Hella Rouge.

Take it slowly and see how she likes it.

All the best,

Mr Mr.