Needing help with my partner!!

Me & my partner have been together almost 6 months now, our sexual life is pretty regular but he just doesn't last very long. I've tried so many things to train him up but it's just not working, does anyone have any suggestions??

Have u tried a cock ring? Is this a new thing or on going thing? X

And welcome to forums :)

No we haven't tried any toys, it's an ongoing thing, he comes within minutes and it's so frustrating :(

What kind of things have you tried? Just so things don't get repeatedly suggested you've already tried. :)

Prilogy on prescription can help last longer

I've tried foreplay before hand then stop for a while then carry on. I've tried getting him to tell me scale of 1/10 how close he is and when he shouts 8 or 9 I'll stop or pull it out to try and train him to control himself.

Try not to put too much pressure on him, if he keeps telling his brain 'dont cum, dont cum, dont cum' it will go 'hey, did someone say cum?' and hey presto it will happen. I think its something he needs to work on when he is masterbating, teaching himself to edge first before trying the technique on you? x

Foreplay before sex only makes him cum faster. Making him cum half an hour or so before sex will help though.

it does feel as though you're putting a lot of pressure on for him to last longer which really won't help. Does he perform oral on you after sex or before sex or do you only get sex, if you're getting extra pleasure than sex it will satisfy you more rather than you getting very little, a non-Fallic dildo for you afterwards might help too, and getting him a fake vagina to practise on will help him.

Id recommend getting three toys: a vibrating cock ring-gives you extra pleasure and delays him, one with a ring that goes round his balls is most important. A fake vagina- he need to learn to stop when he's close until the feeling settles then set off again. And a dildo of some kind for you so you don't feel too let down if he goes too quick and he can satisfy you while performing oral- I'd really recommend glass as its least likely to dent his self confident, they're easier to clean, and they're just awesome

Hmm, I normally have the opposite problem of lasting to long and I have had to train myself to cum sooner. Maybe performa condoms with that mild anaesthetic in them might help? I know I always last longer if I have had a wank or two throughout the day so maybe have him tug himself off, or help him out, a little bit before the grand act

Hope that helps

Or try giving him a blow/hand job first so he can cum without worring about time, then let him return the favour and then have sex, this only works if he is able to get hard again but if he can then you both should be satisfied and time isnt even mentioned, or you be more passive so he dictates the speed and movement during sex, ie slows down/pulls out when hes getting close then he can do any number of things while he calms down, kissing your body oral etc and try make it as natural as possible, that way he can try controll himself with out it being pointed out and might help his confidence, just a few ideas hope they help.

Oh and if you go for some sex toys i second the non realistic ones for a first timer, that way they are an adition not a replacment 

I always find once I've cum once I last for ages after sometimes I just stay hard and don't cum at all. I always wank at least twice a day also try pulling it out if he's feeling like cumming and squeeze the tip gently but firmly with thumb and finger for a few seconds and push back in. Also get him to concentrate only on your eyes and smile and to block everything else out. I find making love like that very sensual and you just get lost in the moment and last longer.

There are lits of toys that could help such as cock rings penis pumps and herbal pills
The tracey cox edge range is specifically made for premature ejaculation they also have an app for it
X

just carry on when he has cum just slow up a bit then build up again i love that

My boyfriend and I also went through this and even to this day sometimes he only lasts a couple of minutes too after starting penetrative sex. I wouldn't label this as a problem though because pointing it out and frequently trying to 'fix' it puts more pressure on him. We focused a bit more on foreplay for me, he likes giving me oral so he would do that to to point of my almost coming and then we'd do penetrative sex. Or he'd rub my clit or g-spot till I did orgasm and then we'd have penetrative sex.

Don't forget about oral sex for him too! I used to bring my OH to the brink of orgasm during oral and then cheekily look up at him and not let him come by squeezing the base of his shaft and not stimulating him at all. It was torture for him but he would last a bit longer before I'd finally resume the oral and then let him come in my mouth. He loves that. Not useful for lasting longer during penetrative sex, I know, but it gives him a confidence boost... And that's important in sex right? If your man feels confident and sexy and appreciated, he will feel more confident in his manhood, and therefore last longer. For a lot of men it's mind over matter... And if you don't mind it won't matter!

When my man expresses dissapointment at not lasting as long as he wanted to, or asks if I came and I didn't and he's annoyed at himself, I reassure him that I love him. I fell in love with him, not his cock. And even when it does let him down, he could never let me down. I don't care about my orgasms, just as long as I can fall asleep in his arms. And if he is being stubborn about it, I ask for an IOU for a massage sometime in the future. He loves giving them and I love receiving them. He also feels that he's giving me something back and that reassures him if he's feeling low.

Just keep encouraging your man, don't let it be a problem - and I'd suggest not using that number system. I think it's too much pressure on him, it's not sexy and it's the last thing he's thinking of during sex. Just my opinion though!

Have you tried any delay creams, the love honey own brand delay lube is brilliant. Makes everything less sensitive

Let him cum, give him a short rest and warm him up again, better 2nd time around ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)