Never Orgasmed - Tips please?!

Missy Ce wrote:

Emilyyy wrote:

I dont know i think Im sort of scared, like when i think it may happen my mind goes off it.

Yeah I think I have been close. sometimes i feel like ive got to the point where i should but nothing happens like it builds up and up and then just stops when it should happen.

There is no point when it 'should', just relax, breathe, focus on sensation. If your parter is performing orally on you try touching your breasts and/or tugging on your nipples. Don't focus on the orgasm, focus on the way you feel.

I just wanted to add something else Emilyyy. Natural instinct when we orgasm is to clench our toes and hands/grab the headboard/claw the sheets, but that's just resisting the pleasure. Try to resist the urge to do that and hopefully your whole body will follow suit.

That's a great tip! Thanks Missy Ce

First of all put some time aside so youre not rushed or disturbed, prehaps even book a hotel for the night. Try a nice relaxing bath, with candles, sensual bath oils, then have a nice massage to get you relaxed and in the right frame of mind. one way i have never had a lady to fail orgasm is by having her sit on the side of the bed or chair with her feet up and start by gently licking her vagina from top to bottom and then spending more time on her clit, once she is wet i insert one then two fingers and massage her gspot, once everything is getting relaxed and very wet i start to tickle and probe her anus. Clit, gspot and anal sensations all at once, So far this has never failed, good luck.

Thanks guys, great advice. Im seeing my man next tomorrow so will try out the tips!

Please let us know how things go :)

Have you tried rubbing other parts of the body too? If my nipples are rubbed I end up on the edge and can carry myself on feels even stronger than normal