New balls please - what do you look for when buying?

I'm a strong kegel ball advocate and plan on posting a series of reviews.

What do you look for when buying and what type of reviews do you find helpful?

TIA πŸ‡

If they’re corded or in a holder rather than free roaming I like to know if the cord is strong and sanitary and whether it can withstand a tug when trying to remove the balls after use.

I look for silicone balls with a strong silicone loop or tail for removal. I also like to know how much they weigh and how easy or difficult they are to keep in so it's helpful to know from the reviewer whether or not they've had any children as in my experience this can make a big difference when it comes to choosing lighter or heavier balls.

Facts that I'm interested in reading would be things like ease of insertion and removal, were they comfortable , were you able to feel any jiggle ? ( I can't with some of mine ) how easy they are to clean .

Hope this has helped :)

We are looking into Kegel balls at the moment so any info would be really useful.

I've had trouble with the length of some balls - particularly the Tracey Cox Supersex pink ones. They were too long to fit in me comfortably.

Thank goodness for LH's fantastic returns policy.

Thanks folks for your feedback. I'm going to start with my well tried and testested Je Joue Amiβ€Ž and work from there.

I'm a big fan of kegal balls and wear a set most days. My most used are the magnetic set I have from here. I also like my goddess ball in the fifty shades of grey range.

I prefer heavy balls so weight is important, they must also be easy to clean, quiet, comfortable and not too large in diameter.

I do think it depends on your kegal abilities.