New to Kegal balls

So i am new to this and have no idea what to go for regarding kegal balls.
Is there a starter weight? And do they actually work? Could you tell the difference?
Any that anyone would recommend.

Thankyou

Have you had a read of our Kegel and Jiggle ball buyers guide?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/buyers-guide/what-are-kegel-balls/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

I am sure you'll get a wealth of information and recommendations from our forum members too but this could be a good place to start.

There is a really good post on Tracey Cox's blog about the very real benefits of using kegel balls too:

https://www.traceycox.com/blog/2015/07/09/ask-tracey-cox-get-tighter-with-kegel-balls/

We tried them with mixed results. One time she went out to walk the dogs with them in and said it made her tingle. Other times tgey made her ache slightly i think it was her using pc muscles more than usual. Having said that whenever she iused them she was always very wet after. Didn't notice any other difference as yet but early days. I would look for slightly heavier ones and stay away from the ones with string doesn't seem hygenic to me

Hi MrsND!

I have these by Tracey Cox:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18124

They aren't the first set I bought, but they are the best ones I own. I first bought some rounder balls which had a loud weight inside, I was worried people would hear them! I didn't get them from LH so I can't show you them, but I decided to buy some more and the Tracey Cox ones linked above are not so wide. Their elongated shape means they feel easier to get in, with plenty of lube.

I lay on the bathroom floor to insert them, bringing my knees up and then letting them fall apart (as if you're going for a smear test!) and then insert them gently. The string on these is thick and doesn't feel like it'll snap off.

For me, I didn't feel any pleasure wearing them but some people do. The big benefit I got is that I felt tighter, and my orgasms were stronger! So the benefit came after I'd taken them out.

Have a look at the guides Rebecca has posted, but the Tracey Cox ones are my personal recommendation. She also does a single kegel ball which may be good for a beginner.

Good luck! xx

The first one I bought was the Lovehoney basic giggle balls. Whilst they were nice and I enjoyed the jiggle inside me, I reckon they were too light because I couldn't feel a thing and could stay with them for hours. So I returned them and got a refund straight away.

So I got the FSOG Inner Goddess, which are much heavier, and I love them. According to the reviews, this one is more for advanced users and I was a bit worried about the challenge, but I got and they are very good. They do make me work my pc muscles really hard and it's a challenge to keep them in, but it's worth and I can feel the difference specially with my orgasms. They don't necessarily make me aroused, but it helps a lot with making me wet and helping with penetration if I want to.

I hope you find something that suits you and the good thing is if you don't like you can get a return without any problem. Good luck!

No way could I lie on the floor to put them in, I'd never get up. I'm thinking of investing there's loads I want not just from here but saving for.

I was just having a read of the buyers guide.
So I have had children but via c-section and am early 30's which ones would be suitable? X

Hi Heidi, be brave and get the FSOG Inner Goddess. They are heavy which really gives you an amazing pc muscles workout and they are beautiful. If you have trouble keeping them in, you can always practice a bit each day and gradually you'll be able to keep them for longer.

Thankyou for all the advice. Waiting for pay day now.
I want them more to feel tighter rather than a pleasure thing

Hiya, I'd recommend starting with a set with various weights as that way you'll not be disappointed. The fsog set with four free roaming balls are great. I purchased those ones prior to my beloved inner goddess set and thoroughly recommend them 👍💖xx

I have the 90g set and they have really tightened things up down there. I started off with the LH basic jiggle balls which were good as I was the same as you and I didn't know which to go for. For reference I've had 3 children but wouldn't say I was particularly loose down there anyway. When money allows im getting the FSOG ones but I think the 90g ones are a good starter to intermediate set. I'm having problems linking them at the moment but they are purple silicone 😊

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I have the 90g set and they have really tightened things up down there. I started off with the LH basic jiggle balls which were good as I was the same as you and I didn't know which to go for. For reference I've had 3 children but wouldn't say I was particularly loose down there anyway. When money allows im getting the FSOG ones but I think the 90g ones are a good starter to intermediate set. I'm having problems linking them at the moment but they are purple silicone 😊

Lu SB wrote:

Hi Heidi, be brave and get the FSOG Inner Goddess. They are heavy which really gives you an amazing pc muscles workout and they are beautiful. If you have trouble keeping them in, you can always practice a bit each day and gradually you'll be able to keep them for longer.

Thanks for your reply Lu, i've not had any issues with my PF in the past so im hoping i can fall under the non bigger ball catagory ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thats really helpful info Lil-red, thank you x