New bed arriving!

Woohoo we’re upsizing (wife has been badgering me for many years) so on Tuesday we have a new Super King bed arriving, and we have an Emma Mattress ready to go - we currently just have a King!

Our current bed has no head or footboard…the new one has a headboard and a low footboard!

I’d love to hear any ideas of what we can try that new with our new larger bed with more points of attachment!

So go on - Inspire me!

2 Likes

We have the under bed restraints below on a super king bed and they fit just. Arms and legs fully stretched with the straps out of the head and foot. I am 6ft 2 OH 5ft 6 ish

If you can get ones that have an adjustable middle tie under the mattress it may give more room for manoeuvre

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38181

2 Likes

Thx Colin, we had some restraints delivered last week - haven’t had a chance to use them yet - so will mostly likely get first use on the new bed. I’m 6’2 as week abs my wife is 5’11 so hopefully they’ll work. We’ve not tried any restraints/tying up yet - I’m keen to give it a try!

Enjoy the new bed!! I am super jealous of the super king size…

There are so many options for restraints and you can make them suit most positions, so really your possibilities are endless! It really depends the type of things you and your partner are into.

What type of restraints do you currently own? Lovehoney has lots of guides and may have one specific to those for a good start guide!

Sounds great and perfect timing for the lockdown. You are only limited by your imagination! I would look on the site and get some flexible restraints that will work on arms and legs.
Let the fun begin! :grin:

I love our superking. I dread laundry day!

Having the extra space is great.

Spreadeagled is a great position, plenty of fun