New to bondage

Just after a bit of a ‘have fun and enjoy it’ response 😂 have been discussing bondage with the husband and he loved the blindfold so I sent him some links to the under mattress restraints and whilst he said yes he didn’t do anything about it. I’ve now bought and installed the restraints (they arrived today and I took time out of my work (I work from home) to run upstairs and install them 😂) and text him that I have a surprise for him tonight. He begged me to tell him the surprise but I haven’t. He is due home in an hour. I’m so excited but slightly nervous too. Never done anything like this before- hope he likes it!!

I love the under-bed restraints, whoever came up with them is a genius.....I hope that you and the husband have a wonderful evening, enjoy!

Delightful, I hope you have a great time 🙂

The under bed restraints were our first 'bondage' purchase. Still used regularly amongst other things.

I am pretty sure you will both enjoy x

Post to let us know what you both thought! I have these on my wish list. Slightly new to bondange. Treated the OH to some new toys for Christmas but wanting to try them now! I had the back and neck restraint with the lead so excited to use it!

Hubby actually got home early! He’s currently passed out next to me. I think he enjoyed it...I know I did! Who knew having full control over someone else’s body would be such fun?! Especially paired with a trusty blindfold. Will definitely be using the restraints more often. Definitely recommend them. I think this might be opening up a new dimension for us, lucky us! The wonderful thing about the under mattress restraints is that our bed frame is quite deep and envelopes the mattress so the hand/leg cuffs just sit down the side of the mattress ready for the next time 😂😍 Thanks everyone! Certainly lots of fun!

Glad it all went well delightful87 I can see them getting a lot more use :)