NEW CAR

walrus wrote:

I've found the car for you sexelle - the red Chevrolet Impala convertible with white upholstery used in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, with Johnny Depp driving across the desert, waving his hands and saying "Bats! Bats!"

iv not seen that movie, but the car reminds me of the bat mobile and not sure about the white upholstory, might get a bit messy

actually wouldnt mind a bat mobile, had a thing about batman when i was small, while all my friends were dressed up as fairies i was running around in a batman costume!

corr just went outside to make sure the bins were out ... outdoor sex really doesnt seem the greatest idea at this time of the year lol xxx

sexytime wrote:

So guys, I bought a new car last week and i'm dying to 'break it in'.......... Any suggestions...

Well you should make sure you don't take it over 4000RPM for the first 1000 miles, and don't let it labour too. Avoid constant revs by not staying at the same speed on the motorway for a long time. Get the oil changed at 1000 miles and you should find it runs well for many a year.

Hang on, I don't think that's what you were after External Media. My favourite car experiance was actually outside of it not in it. I live in the sticks so I drove to a nice secluded spot. Don't pick anywhere too secret of you won't have the exitement of being caught - nothing like seeing a car drive past in the throws of passion!

We went for a bit of a drive to get her warmed up - plenty of fondling and oral play whilst I was driving. After a little while we could no longer see out of the windows they were so steamed up so had to pull over. We stepped stepped outside unable to take our eyes off each other. I bent her over the bonnet, which was nice and warm from the drive. The headlights illuminated her body and cast a huge shadow of us! After teasing her nipples and licking her thighs up and down I slid my hard cock into her dipping wet pussy. She yelped in delight and I thrust deeper as every car drove past. She expected me to stop and her attempts to conceal her pleasure as they drove by were futile.

It felt very naughty, and was one of my best fucks. Recommend you give it a go if you can find the right place External Media

crayola wrote:

I bloody wish I did. I'm really not into cars but I love the thought of car sex. I don't know why. But every bloke I've been with hasn't be entirely enthusiastic :(

I'll be living vicariously! lol

Might it have been something to do with them being in the outside lane of the M1 travelling at 90 miles an hour Crayola hun, missed you by the way !!

TB

Gone in 60 Sec, Thats not my speed!

But the movie with Angelina Jolie and Nick Cage the gear stick aint a problem for her

Cars and gorgeous hunnies my favorite film, mmmmmmmmmm

(good job a desk is in front of me here Im day dreaming away with a gear stick rising)