New:confess

What does u or your ohs, do that really gets your toes curling ...

Take me from behind while pulling my hair, spanking and biting me, or.... cowgirl with him strangling me a little and bitting my nipples.

I get dressed up whilst he's at work then take photos and send them to him so by the time he gets home we're both horny as fuck and can't keep our hands off one another.

1 Like

I love send my bf pics of my latest LH ORDER ,. Gets him all hot under the collar... n he know he wont b seeing me for a while(we only see each other 1-2 days a week uusually weekend)

when she gets all dressed up in lingerie and does her hair and make up for ages. I can tell she has put the effort in. Best orgasm comes from her on her knees going down on me whilst im stood up. There's something about her un-doing my belt slowly and pulling my pants down, plus i can see her panties whilst she does it.

He just loves going down on me.. so do I tbh x

Watching my FWB in sexy lingerie, play with toys, then 69 as we both cum... What I fantasies... someone to squirt as she comes

We both love talking dirty to each other, I like watching him masturbate and he loves my bj's ;)

drags her teeth over the end of my little friend !

feels fantastic if we didnt have a headboard i would go through the wall when she does it !

1 Like

i never had a bf im a v too :'(

Your time will come babe, dont rush it thou :) x

i love it when my oh secretly plans a 'special' night and i clock from a bra strap that under her normal clothes she is very very sexy lingerie. Drive me wild.

1 Like

What bloke doesnt like sexy lingerie ... makes us

girls feel better x

1 Like

I love and so does my wife me clamping my mouth over her clitorus forcing the hood and lips back , then swirling around and over her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Me I find exquisite my penis in my wife's mouth and her fingering my prostate to orgasm.

Missdee, I didn't have my first kiss til I was 20 and was a V til I was 31 - both were well worth the wait. Sassykitten is right, your time will come so don't rush X

I love and think that watching my O/H squirt is such a turn on for me, it is amazing to watch how much they are getting out off it and enjoying it, it's just as good for me watching them, than it is for me to orgasm...![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I would love to try breast bondage. I have always enjoyed breast and nipple play. Squeezing, nipple pinching, nipple claps. But I would love to have my breasts wrapped and bound with clover clamps, stretched with weights.

1 Like

edited by mod

My wife will casually say she’s not wearing any underwear. Now that is sexy. It happens quite often and all the time in warmer weather or on holiday. :sunglasses:

3 Likes