Things your OH do to you that drives you wild

Just interested in people views, and getting ideas to improve our fun between the sheets. When my OH is in the mood and is really looking forward to making out. Whilst on top she would take thr top off my penis and rub herself with it on her clit. This turns me on no end and is a big time .. and she seems to enjoy this more than being inside.. or a mix of both... Any one else have similar , or new ways to improve the bedroom fun..

Just this week we decided that when hubby is home he is to choose which underwear I wear. Yesterday it was crotchless tights and his favourite pink bra. So I had to make an outfit around that choice. Made for a very interesting day as he could just tease for a few seconds/minutes here and there. Come the evening we were both gagging for it!

He’s at work today so I am purely relying on my memories of yesterday and the anticipation of tomorrow!

Hubby loves it when I’m on top and do as your OH does. I then find orgasming against his penis finishes me off! Does your OH enjoy different positions? Some of the lovehoney position of the week options are very interesting! Might add a new dimension

I love it when my other half wears stockings and Suspenders, especially when she goes out wearing them. Can't beat making love to her with her stocking clad legs wrapped round me.